Update day: 20-09-2023
Category: Environment / Waste Services
Position: Junior Executive
Job type: Full-Time
Experience: 3 years
- Prepare and conduct daily Toolbox meeting / Weekly Mass Safety Talk/ RA/SWP briefing.
- Arrange daily work for safety workers and supervise a team of safety workers for safety provision
- Arrange materials for safety provision and raise material/equipment requisite to WSHEO
- Carry out day-to-day safety provision works.
- Conduct Safety Induction for the company / Subcon workers/Staffs
- Conduct daily WSHE inspection, prepare report,s and follow up with rectification works.
- To ensure the works are carried out base on sequence for safety provisions.
- Apply/assess PTW for WSHE works and ensure work carried out is in accordance with WSHE requirements.
- Participate in WSHE joint inspections/coordination, committee, RA Meetings.
- Enforce WSHE Safety Provision requirement in place and participate in WSHE audits.
- Conduct on the job WSHE training for workers / subcons
- WSHE Recordkeeping.
- Empowered to Issue localized Stop Work Order and inform WSHE Officer and PM. (Stop Work Order only applicable if there’s any high risk or posing any person at danger)
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Immediate Supervisor / Management.
- Diploma / Degree holder or equivalent.
- Certificate in Safety Coordinator / Advance certificate in Workplace Safety & Health.
- Minimum two (2) years’ of relevant safety experience
- Knowledge of Workplace Safety & Health Act.
- Willing to travel around project site offices within Singapore.
Application stating full personal particulars, educational and professional qualifications, career history, present and expected salary with contact number should be addressed to:
The Senior Manager (Human Resource & Administration)
Straits Construction Singapore Pte Ltd
16 Jalan Kilang
Hoi Hup Building
Or Email via APPLY NOW button
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 02-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 14-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 5000 - 8000⏰ 18-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 3000 - 4000⏰ 19-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 3000 - 4000⏰ 03-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 2500 - 3500⏰ 03-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 07-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 19-10-2023🌏 Singapore