Update day: 20-09-2023
Category: Electrical / Electronics
F-drones’ vision is a world where maritime logistics is more efficient and sustainable. We develop and operate proprietary aerial delivery drones, which can ultimately deliver 100kg loads over 100km, to ships and offshore platforms. We are proud to be the first in the world to commence 24x7 commercial drone delivery operations.
Our patent pending drone is a unique concept designed to lift 100kg payloads over 100km. It takes-off vertically, the entire airframe rotates to fly with fixed-wings, and rotates back to land vertically on moving targets. This is the first transition drone in the world to be tailor-made for maritime logistics, and will be the first of its kind the world sees at scale!
In this role, you are responsible for the systems integration and testings of our unmanned aircrafts. You are required to lead all the flight tests and documentation of test results for the aircrafts that are being developed at F-drones. The role also involves sourcing and testing various OEM components. You will also identify the appropriate OEM vendors, liaise with them and assist in outsourcing design-related requirements. You will participate in defining and validating Standard Operating Procedures (SoP), UAV maintenance manuals, and operation methodologies.
- Bachelors in Mechanical, Electrical or Aerospace Engineering
- Ability to work hands-on with electro-mechanical systems including soldering, assembly, disassembly, testing and troubleshooting
- Proficient in flying Multirotor and/or Fixed-wing UAVs
- Basic knowledge of electrical test equipment (multimeter, oscilloscope) and UAV sensors
- Experience with various Ground Control Softwares (GCS) such as Mission Planner & QGC
- Experience working with various autopilot softwares (Ardupilot, PX4), hardware (Pixhawk)
- Experience in integrating, operating, and tuning autopilots on a variety of UAVs
- Passionate about large scale UAVs and have practical knowledge in Aerodynamics, Structures and Propulsion systems
- Experience in technical documentation
- Good verbal and written communication skills
What do you get
You will be a pioneer in a fast-growing deep-tech startup with global ambitions. You will play an important role in a company that is creating many firsts in the world, and make an impact in the world of aerial drone deliveries. Not many people get a chance to decide how a large aircraft is designed or built. You will be making a dent in the universe!
This role is located in Singapore, which is one of the most liveable cities globally! We embrace a flat-hierarchy and openness to new ideas. You’ll get opportunities to lead and chart the company’s strategic directions. You’ll be around a passionate team that offers excellent development opportunities to widen your horizon. On top of all these, you’ll also get a competitive salary, stock options, and career growth opportunities!
Our company is backed by an exciting suite of investors, including the Singapore government, world leading maritime companies and best-in-class international accelerators. Learn more about F-drones here.-
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 3500 - 4800⏰ 07-10-2023🌏 West
💸 2500 - 3500⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 West
💸 3800 - 6000⏰ 20-10-2023🌏 West
💸 3800 - 4500⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 West
💸 2500 - 4000⏰ 11-10-2023🌏 West
💸 3800 - 5500⏰ 24-10-2023🌏 West
💸 3500 - 4500⏰ 14-10-2023🌏 West
💸 Negotiate⏰ 14-10-2023🌏 West
💸 Negotiate⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 West
💸 2000 - 3500⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 West