Update day: 26-01-2024
Category: Real Estate
What the role is
At Sport Singapore, we aspire to transform the nation through an active lifestyle designed around innovation, fun and meaningful sporting experiences.
Sport has the unique ability to bring people together through play, regardless of age, gender, race, ability or social status. It imparts life values, nurtures character ad builds resilience. It inspires and evokes the Singapore spirit through shared experiences and strengthens our national identity. We help Singaporeans Live Better Through Sport.
Sport Singapore is constantly on the lookout for individuals who are passionate about what they do.
Anchored in our values of Passion for Sport, Strength through Teamwork and Care for People, we believe in working and playing, not just as a team, but as a family.
What you will be working on
Role and Responsibilities:
- Procure and Management of Facilities Management Contracts
- Oversee and follow through the full spectrum of the tender process
- Ensure business continuity with minimal disruptions and timely award of facilities management contracts
- Conduct regular checks and inspections to ensure contractors’ performance standards are met
- Monitor and track funds utilization and maintain contract documentation and filing
- Ensure quality maintenance works and good contractor’s performance standards are maintained
- Providing technical support and guidance on technical and engineering matters/services
- Collaborate with operation/ maintenance staff by providing technical /expertise support and assistant on facilities management and maintenance, including problem solving at the sites or issues;
- Provide support and assistant to resolve contractual issues and technical queries with appointed term contractors
- Provide technical advice/expertise and inputs, support and assistant to Sports Infrastructure Group, NSAs and tenants;
- Periodic review of practices and operating procedures and workflow.
- Take lead in coordinating with relevant Authorities on new statutory requirements and new initials.
- Ensure alignment of SportSG standard operating procedure to meet statutory requirements
- Procurement of relevant goods and services to meet statutory requirements
- Ensure compliance with the relevant authorities statutory requirements and meeting new initials targets and requirement / deadlines
- Work with ActiveSG Venue Management and Maintenance Team on Green Initiatives Projects such as - Vertical greenery, Rain Water/ Solar energy harvesting, Increase biophillic features.
- Procurement of services and equipment to improve or replace ActiveSG’s facilities such as gym equipment, video/ score boards, high mast, lightings, filtration system, M&E equipment, etc.
- Provide support by participating or involvement in major sport events / games e.g. SEAG , APG, SNG, etc.
What we are looking for
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who value integrity, teamwork and take pride in going the extra mile to provide excellent service to stakeholders and the community. This individual should be a sport advocate through living an active lifestyle and staying active.
- A recognised Degree or Diploma in Engineering/ Property & Facilities Management
- 5 years’ experience in FM Contract Management
- Experience in FM Maintenance Management and procurement knowledge would be an advantage
- Strong leadership and communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Good working knowledge and understanding of maintenance and contracts
- Ability to multi-task and inspire people at all levels towards a common goal
- Passion and interest in sport.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
The level of offer will be commensurate with applicant’s experience and track records. Successful candidates will be offered a 12-months contract.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 4200⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Kaki Bukit
💸 2200⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Tanjong Pagar
💸 6000⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Yishun
💸 3000⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Clarke Quay
💸 Negotiate⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Serangoon
💸 2600⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Tuas West Road
💸 2700⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Clementi
💸 2300⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 HarbourFront