Category: Education / Training
Developing the Child Holistically:
- Apply understanding of how children aged 2 months to 8 years old learn and develop.
Curriculum and Pedagogy
- Evaluate teaching and learning approaches aligned to the curriculum frameworks.
- Apply classroom management strategies, and strategies to observe and document children’s learning.
- Inculcate the core values of early childhood education though classroom activities and programmes.
- Set up quality learning environment.
Interactions and relationships
- Foster trusting, respectful relationships with children through positive interactions with them.
- Guide the development and enhancement of self-awareness, self-regulation, social awareness and confidence.
Health, Safety and Nutrition
- Adhere to health, safety, nutritional and hygiene standards and procedures.
Collaborating with Families and Community:
Family and Community Partnerships
- Establish home-centre partnerships.
- Engage in collaborative projects with community stakeholders.
Building Professional Capacity:
- Engaged in continuous learning and reflective practice.
Professional Values and Ethics
- Demonstrate ethical behavior and professionalism.
Building Organisational Capacity:
Teamwork & Collaboration
- Collaborate with colleagues to foster a positive workplace relation.
- Engage in centre initiatives and programmes.
Visioning and Planning
- Demonstrate understanding of the centre’s vision, mission and values.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECCE-T), or
- Diploma (Conversion) in Kindergarten Education – Teaching (NVKET)
Please send your resume via APPLY NOW indicating your current and expected salary.
A sign on incentive of between $1000 - $1500 will be given to each successful candidate. T&Cs apply.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In compliance with Personal Data Protection guidelines, we do not require indication of your NRIC in your CV/Job Application Form. Your CV and/or Job Application will be retained for a period of 3 months, and we will respectfully destroy these documents thereafter (in the event your job application is unsuccessful).
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 27-02-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 07-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 14-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 01-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 4000⏰ 11-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 08-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 3500⏰ 27-02-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 1650⏰ 05-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-03-2023🌏 Singapore