Update day: 20-09-2023
Job type: Full-time
Job contentJob Description
Join the Team Making Possibilities Happen
If you’ve ever used an ATM, paid a bill through your phone, sent money to a friend or shopped online, chances are your transaction was safeguarded and processed using our software. Now it’s your turn to serve the payment needs of organizations and people the world over.
As a Sr Inside Account Managerin Singapore, you will join a diverse, passionate team, dedicated to making possibilities happen in the payments industry!
The Purpose Of This ROLE Is
Inside Account Manager is a critical role within the Sales team. This role is responsible for identifying and securing sales to meet and exceed an individual quota. The Inside Account Manager role is an office-based sales role that is assigned territory with the explicit goal of nurturing and expanding the customer base. The role is predominately phone-based and requires a unique skill set to be able to capture potential customer attention to build a relationship that leads to sales.
In this role, the Inside Account Manager (IAM) is expected to market ACI products and services to current and potential customers within a defined territory and/or industry and manage ACI’s relationship with established accounts to reduce any barriers to selling. The IAM will develop strategies and manage the process of bringing the identified sales opportunities to a logical close. The IAM is expected to keep current on ACI products/enhancements, competition, and industry trends. Maintaining account and territory records, updating management on account activity, and providing forecast data are also required.
This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy selling, are achievement‐oriented, and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals. The ideal candidate is success‐driven, fast-paced, and can effectively coordinate with multiple internal stakeholders to build and deliver competitive deals.
A Typical day at ACI for a Sr Inside Sales Manager is:
- Manage ACI’s relationship with current and prospective customers to remove barriers and extending our footprint with the customer.
- Effectively build trust and credibility with customers without being in the same location as them.
- Develop approaches to utilizing technology to pursue sales opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to market ACI products and services to current and prospective customers in the assigned territory.
- Understand ACI’s differentiators and leverage value selling techniques, combined with the knowledge of customer’s needs, to upsell and cross-sell into accounts.
- Manage and maintain a detailed pipeline that is 2x to 3x assigned quota to achieve assigned quarterly quota.
- Develop strategy and manage the process of bringing the identified sales opportunities to a logical close, consistent with ACI’s sales best practices.
- Attain a minimum of 100% of assigned sales goal.
- Manage all administrative aspects of the assignment including but not limited to account profiles, sales pipeline records, current and prospective customer org charts, etc., consistent with ACI’s sales best practices.
- Keep current on ACI products/enhancements, competition activities, and industry trends.
- Maintain current knowledge of market activities including competitive products, pricing and policies, new technology, product specifications, and possible new products.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in successful inside sales.
- Payments or payments processing-related sales experience.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to move the sales process to closure.
- Understanding and knowledge of products/solutions currently marketed by ACI is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience needed to succeed in this role:
Are you ready to help us transform the world of electronic payments? To learn more about ACI Worldwide, visit our web site at www.aciworldwide.com
ACI Worldwide is an AA/EEO employer in the United States, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities, and an EEO employer globally.
Address: ACI Worldwide Singapore, Singapore
💸 6000 - 8000⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 3000 - 4000⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 3500 - 4800⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 1850 - 2400⏰ 10-12-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 3500 - 5800⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 2300 - 3000⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-12-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-12-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 12-01-2024🌏 Singapore