Specialist, Cabin Services (Inflight Policy Procedure & Compliance)
Update day: 12-05-2023
Salary: 3200 - 3600 SGD / month
- Ideate and/or assist with digitalisation initiatives for cabin safety, e.g., ISMS system, Cabin Crew Apps, reporting, electronic forms in cabin crew and flight crew tablets.
- Development of updated information guide for Cabin Crew
2. Compliance to regulatory standards and company control
- Assist with the compliance and alignment of Cabin Services SOPs with regulatory standards and company control, including but not limited to CAAS Air Navigation Regulations (ANR), and IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA).
- Assist with internal department audits for Cabin Services and SEP Training.
- Assist in updating Cabin Services’ manuals and materials (eg Cabin Crew Manual, Cabin Services Manual).
- Assist with development and maintenance of Cabin Services’ SMS, e.g. hazard register, safety performance indicators.
- Support preparation for internal and external audits, including but not limited to SMS, Quality Management System (QMS), CAAS, IOSA.
3. Cabin Crew Safety Champion
- Purchase and invoice verifications for items related to Cabin Safety
- Support Safety Action Group, Fatigue Risk Management System and associated workgroups meetings.
- Investigate on-board work injuries, incident reports and cabin crew voyage reports on Safety, Security and Health related issues and develop measures to prevent or minimise re-occurrence.
- Manage safety-related feedback and claims from cabin crew.
- Formulate and communicate Safety, Security and Health alerts to cabin crew.
4. Cabin Safety, Security and Health (SSH) Management
- Work with relevant departments, sections to develop policies and procedures affecting Cabin Services and Cabin Safety, including but not limited to developing Cabin Safety Instructions.
- Assist with relevant Risk Assessments in conjunction with current and forthcoming projects, and engagements with the Regulator.
- Assist in acquiring the necessary regulatory approvals in accordance with ANR requirements.
- Support Cabin Crew recruitment
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
6a. Internal Candidate: Flying Duties as Cabin Crew
Maintain operating recency.
6b: External Candidate: Flying Duties as Cabin Crew
- Operate on Company flights performing the duties of Cabin Crew that includes
o Ensuring the safety of passengers on board
o Being responsible for the care and comfort of all passengers and providing service up to the required standards
- Degree graduate with 1-2 years of relevant working experience; or
- Diploma holder with at least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Working experience in the aviation industry or as a Cabin Crew will be an added advantage
- External Candidate:
- As you will be required to perform duties of a cabin crew, you would need to meet the safety & security measures as follow:
- Legal age
- Meet our min. height requirement for cabin crew
- Possess good interpersonal and business communication skills
- Possess good writing and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced working environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Skills
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 East
ENTRY! *Aviation*- Associate, Airside Ops ($2200, 6+6mths!*)
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)💸 2000 - 2200⏰ 23-06-2023🌏 East
💸 Negotiate⏰ 25-06-2023🌏 East
💸 Negotiate⏰ 15-06-2023🌏 East
💸 Negotiate⏰ 27-06-2023🌏 East
💸 3200 - 3600⏰ 11-06-2023🌏 East
Aircraft Engine Technician (EAST/ UP $2800/ Transport Provided/AWS+VB) #GL💸 2000 - 2800⏰ 19-06-2023🌏 East
💸 Negotiate⏰ 14-06-2023🌏 East
X-RAY OPERATOR (LUGGAGE SCREENING) | CHANGI AIRPORT (NEWLY CREATED FULL-TIME ROLE) TRAINING PROVIDED💸 2600 - 2900⏰ 18-06-2023🌏 East
Aircraft Trainee Technician (No Exp | East | Up$2700 | Career Progression) *CSL💸 1700 - 2300⏰ 11-06-2023🌏 East