Update day: 15-09-2023
Category: Legal / Contracts
The key duties and responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Report to the Team Managerof Site Acquisition
- Licence Agreement renewal – Outdoor/Indoor Private Site
& Liaise and follow up with Building Owners to renew licence agreements that adhered to infocomm Media Development Authority of Singapore (IMDA)’s Code of Practice for Info-communication Facilities in Buildings (COPIF).
- Have a penchant for poring thru legal documents to ensure all practices are adhered to accoding to Code/ Regulations.
- Coordinate with project and legal team on the renewal of licence agreement
- Assist to check and confirm on the Building Owners’ Rental & Utilisation of invoices
- Updating and managing of Licence Agreement trackers on a regular basis with Finance.
- Arranging of Site Survey w Technical Delivery Team.
- Arranging access with Building Owners for project team to carry out survey and implementation of mobile base stations
- Coordinate with Building owners for project team to implement mobile base station activities at restrict area; and to apply Passes for project team and Contractors (need to basis)
The candidate should possess the below qualities to fulfil the needs of the role:
- At least Diploma in Business Administration or Marketing/ Facilities Management
- Familiar with Info-communications Media Development Authority of Singapore (IMDA)’s Code of Practice for Info-communication Facilities in Buildings (COPIF). (Good to have but not necessary)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role (preferable)
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Professional conduct with cheerful disposition
- Flexible, friendly, and proactive approach
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Able to multi-task and work within deadlines-
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 2400 - 3000⏰ 14-10-2023🌏 East
💸 3100 - 4500⏰ 14-10-2023🌏 East
💸 Negotiate⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 East