Update day: 20-09-2023
Job type: Full-time
Job contentJoin us as a Sous Chef in Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium .
In this position you are responsible for the management of Kitchen Operations in a single food & beverage outlet or a shift, or section of food and beverage operations, including menu planning and costing, organizing special events, developing new dishes, maintaining food quality standards and comprehensive product knowledge.
For this vital role, we are looking for someone who can
- Participate in the planning and costing of menus
- Works with Executive Sous Chef /Executive Chef in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget, Manpower planning.
- Supervise and train assigned employees.
- Develop and write standard recipes, new dishes and products
- Ensure that outstanding culinary technical skills are maintained
- Assist with organizing special events and special food promotions
- Maintain comprehensive product knowledge including ingredients, equipment, suppliers, markets, and current trends and make recommendations for appropriate adjustments to kitchen operations accordingly
- Maintain a hygienic kitchen, personal hygiene
- Demonstrate Awareness of OH&S policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conducted safely and within OH&S guidelines
- Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly
- Min 5 year experience in a 4 to 5 star Hotel at the all-day dining kitchen as Sous Chef
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Possesses problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Duty Meals
- Uniforms/ Laundry Services
- Midnight Transportation
- Birthday Off
- Marriage Leave
- Complimentary passes to Singapore Zoo and Wild Wild Wet
- Employee sports & recreational activities
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Career Development Programmes
- Healthcare benefits such as Medical, Dental and Optical
- Insurance Coverages
- Up to 50% F&B discount at IHG Hotels selected restaurants
- Special employee hotel accommodation rates at all IHG Hotels worldwide
- International Mobility Opportunities
- Achieved “Best Companies to Work for in 2016 Singapore" awarded by The Great Place to Work
And because the Holiday Inn Hotels and Resorts brand belongs to the IHG ® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4,800 hotels in over 100 countries over the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to IHG ® and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself.
Address: Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium Singapore, Singapore
💸 2800 - 4000⏰ 10-12-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-12-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 2000 - 2500⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 3000 - 3500⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 2200 - 3500⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 2500 - 4000⏰ 10-12-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 1800 - 2800⏰ 09-12-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 6000 - 8000⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Singapore