Senior Research Engineer II (CNC Machining)
☞ Nanyang Technological University
Update day: 09-06-2023
The Institute for Digital Molecular Analytics and Science (IDMxS) invites applications for the position of Senior Research Engineer II.
A Senior Research Engineer is sought for the manufacturing facilities of the Institute for Digital Molecular Analytics and Science (IDMxS). The group within IDMxS is a world leader in designing and prototyping state of the art precision optical and optomechanical systems and conceptualizing advanced research ideas.
- Maintaining an optomechanical workshop and being responsible for prototyping optical / optomechanical components designed within the research group. The workshop is equipped with a state-of-the-art Nanotech 5-axis freeform generator, Haas CNC mill, Tormach CNC lathe, and a Babyplast micro-injection moulding machine in addition to a complement of usual mechanical tools and 3D printers.
- To collaborate with the research group and in particular optical designers/engineers from conceptual design to manufacturing.
A Bachelor’s degree in engineering with a minimum of 10 years relevant experience is required.
- Highly experienced in CNC machining (both milling and lathe), G/M coding, Solidworks and Fusion360 are essential. Being meticulous, orderly, and able to prioritize projects to meet deadlines are all essential characteristics.
- Strong knowledge in GD&T, ability to read technical drawings, and ability to communicate feedback are essential.
- Optomechanical manufacturing, Ultra-precision machining, and/or injection moulding experience is desirable.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.-
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 07-07-2023🌏 West
💸 Negotiate⏰ 27-06-2023🌏 West
💸 2000 - 3200⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 West
💸 Negotiate⏰ 29-06-2023🌏 West
💸 Negotiate⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 West
💸 Negotiate⏰ 30-06-2023🌏 West
💸 Negotiate⏰ 01-07-2023🌏 West
💸 Negotiate⏰ 25-06-2023🌏 West