Update day: 10-02-2024
Category: Marketing / PR
ABOUT NUS FACULTY OF DENTISTRY AND NUCOHS
Since its inception in 1929, the National University of Singapore Faculty of Dentistry (FOD) has made significant contribution to oral health in Singapore. The Faculty today produces graduates well versed in a comprehensive range of dental procedures and in specialities of Prosthodontics; Endodontics; Periodontics; Orthodontics and Paediatric Dentistry; Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery; and Oral Sciences. The Faculty works closely with other teaching hospitals and institutions across Singapore in healthcare delivery and education. It also partners departments in other NUS faculties, public institutions and private enterprises in multidisciplinary research activities.
The Faculty has co-located with the National University Centre for Oral Health, Singapore (NUCOHS) since 2019. With the objective of transforming oral health in Singapore, NUCOHS offers a broad range of dental services catering to the Singapore public, and with specific focus on the elderly and those with special needs or medically complex conditions. FOD will cater to an increased annual undergraduate intake to train more dental professionals with an expanded teaching space, and advanced simulation laboratories to promote leading-edge and experiential dental training. NUCOHS now has clinical services, education and research facilities under one roof. NUCOHS is part of the National University Health System (NUHS), where the latter is an integrated Academic and Regional Health System that delivers value-driven, innovative and sustainable healthcare in Singapore.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Working closely with the head of FoD Communications team, the incumbent will assist to develop, organise and operationalise strategic and corporate communication strategy to raise the Faculty’s prominence by presenting its achievements in research, education and endeavours to its target audiences. He/she will seek opportunities to publicise the Faculty’s impactful outcomes, and presents the school as a thought leader in oral health through various platforms.
Communications strategy and plan formulation
- Assist to develop, implement and manage the Faculty’s communications strategy
- Assist to develop and implement programmes to support the objectives of the communications strategy
- Support the Faculty in institutional branding; media, community and international relations; events planning and management; crisis communication and management; and liaison with ministries and governmental institutions
Platforms: Corporate publications and social media
- Oversee and advise on corporate identity, content presentation, design, production of corporate publications, webinars and online digital and social media platforms
- Generate various content and narratives for video production to intended audience.
- University degree in mass communication or related disciplines
- 6-7 years of experience in corporate communications or public relations
- Demonstrated excellent command of English with strong editing and writing skills
- Proficient in digital marketing communications
- Preferably with experience in video production and photography will be an advantage and good project management skills
Interested applicants are invited to apply directly at ourNUS Career Portal.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 4200⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Kaki Bukit
💸 2200⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Tanjong Pagar
💸 6000⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Yishun
💸 3000⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Clarke Quay
💸 Negotiate⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Serangoon
💸 2600⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Tuas West Road
💸 2700⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Clementi
💸 2300⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 HarbourFront