Update day: 20-02-2024
Category: IT - Software
Job type: Full-time
Aviva Singapore’s newly formed Tech and Transformation team is part of our growth strategy and we are looking for a Business Analyst/ Product Owner to continue support the growth and business requirements.
You will be joining an agile team of business analyst and software engineers to maintain and enhance our web-based insurance portal for our customers and advisers. You also need close collaboration with our business, architects, infra, security teams and service providers to ensure quality solutioning that value-adds to our customers, sales and distribution channels
As an individual contributor among a group of experienced business analysts, you will collaborate with technical teams to assess end-to-end impact and create user stories capturing functional requirements for the teams to build and drive the digital roadmap for next generation customer portal:
- Understand every detail of the product from design to functionality to usability while understanding the broad needs of business
- Able to see the big picture while being hands-on with the details at the same time
- Interface between the user and tech in defining and delivering the optimal solution, through detailed business requirements, functional requirements and provide leadership in building the new digital platform
- Maintain and deliver strategic and tactical features in the product roadmap with lean approach
- Lead and guide junior Business Analysts/Product Owners to manage roadmap and requirements to improve operational efficiency, product launches
- Support our Singapore region, across life insurance, group insurance, unit trust applications and also build leads into our distribution channels
- Strong experience in business analysis and digital products.
- Strong influencing and negotiating capability to communicate the product vision across the organization.
- 5-7 years’ experience as a Digital product owner and/or Senior Business analyst in a technology organization.
- Financial services, Life Insurance experience would be bonus.
- Familiarity with project work or business change within a project or operational environment.
- Knowledge of User experience design, Design thinking and customer journey mapping.
- Purpose driven with strong desire to delivery real outcome and impact.
- Innovative and think out of the box in creation of solutions to overcome challenges.
If you are a detailed minded individual with the ability to think long-term and strategically, please do not hesitate to click apply!
Address: Aviva Singapore Singapore, Singapore
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 2300⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 HarbourFront
💸 1700⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Singapore
💸 3500⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Ubi
💸 20⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Redhill
💸 3500⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Jurong East
💸 2050⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Sembawang
💸 2200⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Orchard
💸 4000⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Toa Payoh
💸 2500⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Bukit Batok
💸 2700⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Queenstown