Update day: 20-09-2023
Category: Finance / Bank / Stock
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
- Ideate, generate, manage content around financial literacy education to engage bank customers in the online communities and ensure the content plan is executed in a timely manner.
- Contribute to engagement metrics & measurements on the effectiveness of Community Management framework.
- Be able to understand, analyse and strategically utilise engagement data to recalibrate communications where relevant
- Liaise with creative agency to prepare all content materials accurately.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to plan communications around product launches and service updates.
- Identify external partners for relevant content collaboration, that’s beneficial for our customers’ needs and wants
- Event management - assist in the end-to-end planning and hosting of community events at least once a quarter.
- Ensure there is a good balance of educational, member appreciation, and lead generating content.
- Manage marketing and media spends in accordance to budget catered for engagement.
- Solve member-related issues to ensure a cohesive community and manage member expectations.
- Identify opportunities and act on them to connect members.
- Design and implement rules, guidelines and best practices for the community to optimize member experience.
- Managing marketing campaigns to expand scope and learning for career progression.
- Has an interest in building online communities, tribes and groups which will be beneficial for both fans and customers, and DBS/POSB.
- Able to think from customers’ POV and identify their content needs for consumption
- Prior experience in customer-facing roles and content strategy is required.
- Experience in creating simple design comps and working with related software is important.
- Has a strong customer-centric mindset and good understanding of customer insights and journeys.
- Able to work both independently and in close collaboration with a wide array of stakeholders.
- A fast learner and thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment and demonstrate strong judgment and a solution-driven mindset.
- A multi-tasker, but with clear time management and prioritization skills. Experience in agile marketing is ideal.
- A team player and a selfless, collaborative professional who will naturally go beyond roles and titles to get great work done.
- Deeply embedded and relentlessly curious to the digital space from gaming, mobile, social networking and everything in-between.
- A thought-leader with a fascination for brand-building and delivering business results.
- Be open to candid feedback about your performance and have a growth mindset.
- A mastery of verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills, a strong sense of EQ and empathy towards others, and an editorial perspective on building a brand’s social presence with an accessible tone of voice, goes without saying.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 23-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 17-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 4500 - 6300⏰ 22-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 07-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 19-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 4000 - 8000⏰ 17-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 16000 - 21000⏰ 17-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Singapore