Update day: 29-02-2024
Category: IT - Software
A Hybrid working model
Now offices are fully open we have embraced a hybrid working model, which allows our employees to split their time between the office and other locations, something we hope will provide everyone much more flexibility to their working week. The expectation is that working life at Hogarth will involve working from the office for about 50% of the time for most people. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team to find out more information.
What does a Senior Account Executive do at Hogarth?
As part of the Client Services Department, you play a central role in the business and are pivotal to the smooth running of your account. You will be required to have a thorough understanding of all areas of the business and will support your line manager across the board. You will require good communication, organisation and time management skills as multi-tasking will be a core part of your role.
Reporting lines and key stakeholders
This role reports to the Group Account Director and you will collaborate with stakeholders across all departments
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of the account and supporting team
- Helps organise, attends (if required) and minutes internal team and client meetings
- Updates and maintains status sheets.
- Liaises with media agencies/suppliers to obtain schedules, technical specifications and copy dates.
- Liaises with creative agencies to obtain master artwork files and reports any delays to GAD
- Responds to information requests from the GAD
- Works closely with internal stakeholders e.g. Digital, Print, Transcreation & Broadcast
- Distribute contact reports and agendas
- Collates any information needed for input to client reports and presentations
- Responsible for uploading reference materials to FIDO
- Provides any additional administrative support to team as required.
- Knowledge from working in a TV, print, or digital production role
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting
- Focus on continuous improvements, delivering excellent quality and high levels of customer service
- Agency experience managing international clients in multiple markets with multiple stakeholders
- Understanding of financial compliance procedures
- Sound technical understanding of client requirements
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills
- Good networking skills
- Flexibility to work late or on weekends/public holidays as and when required
Please contact *******@hogarthww.com if you need the job advert or form in another format.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
When you click the "Submit Application" button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it’s a good idea to read through our Privacy statement. This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 3500⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Raffles Place
💸 2400⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Orchard
💸 4800⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Bartley
💸 Negotiate⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Admiralty
💸 6000⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Singapore
💸 2600⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Ubi
💸 4200⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Kaki Bukit
💸 2200⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Tanjong Pagar
💸 6000⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Yishun
💸 3000⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Clarke Quay