Update day: 20-02-2024
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentThe Team
We are Datadog’s in-house product experts. The Technical Solutions team enables Datadog’s worldwide growth by educating potential clients and ensuring that existing customers are happy and successful. We share our technical and product expertise with customers through demos, presentations, technical evaluations, and ongoing support. Technical solutions is a growing global team that collaborates constantly to share knowledge and continuously advance our technical skillset.
Sales Engineers help qualify and close opportunities with customers and partners. You will provide technical expertise through sales presentations, product demonstrations, and supporting technical evaluations (POCs). SEs also have a voice with the product team to help prioritize features based on input from customers, competitors, and partners.
- Partner with Sales Team to articulate the overall Datadog value proposition, vision and strategy to customers
- Own technical engagement with customers during the trial phase
- Communicate Datadog value based on activities and work with customers on any identified issues or concerns to successful conclusion
- Technically close complex opportunities through advanced competitive knowledge, technical skill, and credibility
- Deliver product and technical briefings / presentations potential clients
- Maintain accurate notes and feedback in CRM regarding customer input both wins and losses
- Proactively engage and communicate with customers and Datadog business/technical teams regarding product feedback and competitive landscape
- Strong knowledge of current infrastructure and monitoring solutions and technologies
- Passion and ability to educate customers on observability risks that are meaningful to their business
- Ability to build and execute an evaluation plan with a customer.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- This role requires an ability to understand and articulate both the business benefits (value proposition) and technical advantages of our offering
- Ability to think creatively about a wide variety of challenges, you’re going to find new things every day
- Ability to sit up to 4 hours, traveling to and from client sites;
- Ability to travel via auto, train or air up to 50% of the time
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, Mesos or other container technologies.
- Programming experience. Extra points for Java, Python, Ruby, Go, Node.JS, PHP, and .NET
- Experience in systems administration: Windows, Linux
Generous and competitive global and US benefits
New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
Best in breed onboarding
Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity At Datadog
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.
Address: Datadog Singapore, Singapore
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 3500⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Raffles Place
💸 2400⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Orchard
💸 4800⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Bartley
💸 Negotiate⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Admiralty
💸 6000⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Singapore
💸 2600⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Ubi
💸 4200⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Kaki Bukit
💸 2200⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Tanjong Pagar
💸 6000⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Yishun
💸 3000⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Clarke Quay