Update day: 20-09-2023
Category: Pharmaceutical / Chemical / Biotech
Salary: 5000 - 7000 SGD / month
ABOUT THE HEALTH SERVICES RESEARCH UNIT (HSRU) in SGH
The Health Services Research Unit (HSRU) is the enabler for health services research in support of the vision and strategies for research in SGH. This includes supporting SGH key research areas and other research areas. As an enabler of research in SGH, HSRU needs to execute research support excellently, efficiently and with empathy.
The Research Fellow reports to the HSRU Manager and indirectly to the Director of the HSRU and assists them to achieve the goals of the Unit. He/She is responsible to assist PIs in conceiving and conducting economic evaluation and modelling, systematic reviews, teaching and training researchers and support colleagues etc. as detailed below.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Design and conduct economic evaluations of burdens of diseases and cost-effectiveness of healthcare interventions.
- Conduct systematic reviews, focusing on but not limited to the literature on effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of healthcare interventions
- Engage in collaborative grant applications.
- Disseminate research findings through publications and presentation at stakeholders or professional meetings.
- Conduct training workshops on health economic topics and mentor junior research support colleagues in the Unit.
- Track economic impact of research in SGH for Center Grant reporting
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A PhD degree in health economics or pharmaco-economics with interest and experience in epidemiology or a PhD degree in epidemiology with interest and experience in health economics.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and conducting health economic evaluations and epidemiological studies
- Demonstrated experience in writing grant proposals and strong publication records.
- Proficient in using TreeAge and at least one statistical analysis software package (R/ STATA/ SPSS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work both independently and in a team
- Highly motivated individual with a strong sense of responsibility and service-oriented attitude
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 07-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 3000 - 5500⏰ 07-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 16-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 30-09-2023🌏 Outram
💸 Negotiate⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 4500 - 5000⏰ 03-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 2800 - 4500⏰ 02-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 2000 - 2800⏰ 14-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 02-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 3000 - 4000⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Singapore