Category: IT - Software
JAVIS is a Start-up envisioning the world’s first fully automated bubble tea ecosystem, E.D.E.N. We are searching for an innovative, deadline-driven Project Manager to join our rapidly expanding team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead a project team with Engineers, Developers and Designers in daily activities, and ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Planning, managing, and monitoring of the projects including project budget (Cost efficiency)., resource needs, timelines, standards and overall communications.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Build and maintain rapport with vendors and partners (manage relationships) as well as ensure that the project implementation adheres to the company’s quality standards.
- Forecast and manage project issues/risks in a timely manner and appropriately escalating when necessary.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Attend project meetings and coordinate with different stakeholders (i.e., management, contractors, suppliers, partners).
- Responsible for periodic project progress reports and documentation (during and after project completion) including Minutes of Meeting, Requirement Specifications, Design Specifications, User Acceptance Test Plans and Reports, Training and User Manuals.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Provide leadership and motivation to project team. Mentor, coach, and train others in project management best practices.
- Responsible for evaluating team members’ efficiency and effectiveness.
- Other ad-hoc duties when assigned.
- Good educational background, preferably in the fields of Engineering / Computer Science / IT background.
- At least 3 Years of working experience in the related field.
- Prior experience with SCRUM / Agile methodologies.
- Excellent administrative skills, coupled with a general understanding of the project life cycle, project documentation, project standards and methodologies.
- Great technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in engineering (robotics & automation), software development and emerging technologies.
- Excellent decision making, problem solving and multitasking skills; able to adapt to the fast-paced environment, and handle tight timelines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with people at all levels, internally and externally, and in a professional and responsible manner.
- Self-motivated, able to work individually as well as a great team player.
- Energetic, willing to learn, positive and good attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion in people and project management.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- PMP certification is a plus.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 22-02-2023🌏 North
💸 Negotiate⏰ 03-03-2023🌏 North
💸 Negotiate⏰ 22-02-2023🌏 North
💸 Negotiate⏰ 04-03-2023🌏 North