Update day: 20-01-2023
Category: IT - Software
Activate Interactive Pte Ltd (“Activate”) is a leading IT solution and service provider headquartered in Singapore with a presence in Malaysia and Indonesia. Our clients are empowered with quality, cost-effective, and impactful end-to-end application development, like mobile and web applications, and cloud technology that remove technology roadblocks and increase their business efficiency.
We believe in positively impacting the lives of people around us and the environment we live in through the use of technology. Hence, we are committed to providing a conducive environment for all employees to realise their full potential, who in turn have the opportunity to continuously drive innovation.
We are searching for our next team members to join our growing team.
If you love the idea of being part of a growing company with exciting prospects in mobile and web technologies that create positive impact on people’s lives, then we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for Project Manager (Cybersecurity)
Internal Code: HC003
What will you do?
- Oversee the planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of assigned projects
- Plan and manage all aspects of the project’s tasks assigned and ensure on time delivery
- Schedule project meetings with vendor, stakeholders and users
- Collaborate and facilitate discussions with work groups and relevant stakeholders
- Record of project meeting minutues.
- Prepare project reports for management review
- Proactively managing projects issues and risks
- Create and maintain comprehesnsive project documentation
- Validate system functionalities and ensuring the requirements are delivered accordingly to technical specification
- Work closely and report to the Board’s project manager and stakeholders on the project progress, delays and any other matters pertaining to the asisgned projects regularly
- Supervise Board’s contractor’s work to ensure the work is completed to the Board’s satisfaction
- Preparation and submission of necessary documents (clearance form, Change
- Request form and others) to carry out the work
- Other assigned ad-hoc project administrative tasks
What are we looking for?
- At least 5 - 7 years of experience in system projects implementation, preferably cybersecurity projects
- Experience in managing multiple projects
- Basic knowledge in security practices, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, firewall, IDS
- Knowledge in IEC 62443
- Experience in Operational Technology and/or ICS; certifications such as SANS GSEC, (ISC)2 CISSP
What do we offer?
- Fun working environment
- Employee Wellness Program
Does it sound like something you are interested in exploring further? Please be in touch with our team for an initial chat at ***@activate.sg
Activate Interactive Singapore is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Activate Interactive Pte Ltd does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data are longstanding top priorities for Activate Interactive Pte Ltd.
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Activate Interactive Pte Ltd’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
Please consult our Privacy Notice (***************) to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates. Here you can find how you can request for access, correction and/or withdrawal of your Personal Data.-
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 02-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 11-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 14-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 03-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-02-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 05-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 04-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-02-2023🌏 Singapore