Project Engineer – M&E
☞ Sing Moh Electrical Engineering Pte Ltd
Update day: 14-05-2023
Category: Electrical / Electronics
- Planning, design, assembling and installing equipment and facilities.
- Coordinate and liaise with main con, consultants,sub-contractors.
- Supervise and check subcontractors’ works according to design drawings, specifications and regulation.
- Plan and prepare projects based on stage of activities,schedule work activities.
- Check and ensure the equipment and material offered in compliance with the specification and drawings.
- Oversee and be overall responsible for works carried out by supervisors assigned under his/her care.
- Generate incident reports
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the construction or Electrical related fields is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project,Autocad, Project Management
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Engineering-Electrical or equivalent.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 23-06-2023🌏 North
💸 Negotiate⏰ 05-07-2023🌏 North
💸 Negotiate⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 North
💸 Negotiate⏰ 25-06-2023🌏 North
💸 Negotiate⏰ 29-06-2023🌏 North