Update day: 13-09-2023
Category: Production / Operation
Salary: 5000 - 6500 SGD / month
Our client, a well-known MNC company is looking for candidates for the Production Assembly Manager position.
- Maximize productivity of the assembly line by ensuring that all workers have the necessary tools, parts, and instructions to do their jobs.
- Schedule workers for shifts and assign tasks based on production needs.
- Train new employees on proper safety procedures and company policies
- Investigate accidents or incidents to determine root cause and take corrective action to prevent recurrence.
- Monitor quality of products coming off the assembly line and take corrective action as needed
- Work with engineering and other departments to improve assembly processes
- Develop and implement plans to increase efficiency and reduce waste
- Prepare reports on productivity, quality, claims, etc
- Maintain equipment and machinery used in the assembly process, ordering repairs and replacements as needed
- Manage inventory of assembly parts and materials, placing orders as needed
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Maintain good 5S environment by enforcing company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Business Administration.
- 5 years or more experience in machine assembly or production management role
- Good track record of achieving KPI
- Strong understanding of 5S and HSE knowledge
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal soft-skills
- Able to work effectively in a fast and ever-changing stressful environment
- Knowledge of drawing software(Solidworks, Unigraphics, etc) is added advantage
For interested parties, kindly send in your resume in MS Word format.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd | EA License No.: 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E Registration No.: R22108058 (Lee De Cong)
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 6500 - 8500⏰ 17-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 07-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 2000 - 2400⏰ 07-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 2700 - 3300⏰ 14-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 1900 - 2700⏰ 23-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 5000 - 6500⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 2500 - 3000⏰ 20-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 2000 - 3000⏰ 17-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 2500 - 4500⏰ 19-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 2500 - 3300⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Singapore