Update day: 10-02-2024
Category: Marketing / PR
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
Our Trust & Safety team’s commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
The Trust & Safety Policy team develops and reviews our community policies to promote a positive and safe environment for all of our Users and Content Creators to enjoy and express themselves.
As a Product Policy Manager, you will become an expert on safety issues such as Suicide, Self harm, Eating Disorders and Dangerous Acts, etc., and understand the impact of technology, media, and cultural trends on these different safety issues. You will be part of a global and regional team, ensuring that our policies safeguard the safety of our users and platforms.
What will I be doing?
- You will conduct further research and craft content policies for our global community on TikTok platforms, with a focus on safety issues such as Suicide, Self harm, Eating Disorders and Dangerous Acts, etc.
- You’ll collaborate with Global Public Policy, Product, Operations, Legal, and Public Relations teams to improve content policies and streamline enforcement policies and processes
- You’ll assist in articulating, interpreting, and implementing content policies externally and internally
What should I bring with me?
- You have an academic background in Sociology, Political Science, Psychology, Public Policy, Law, or related experience
- You have significant experience in policy, policy enforcement, or public policy, specifically in technology/social media/content
- You have experience with international Internet / social media/content issues
Trust and Safety is committed to the wellbeing of all our employees. Our promise is to provide comprehensive and evidence-based programs, to promote and support physical and mental wellbeing throughout each employee’s journey with us. We believe that wellbeing is a relationship and that everyone has a part to play, so we work in collaboration and consultation with our employees and across our functions in order to ensure a truly person-centred, innovative and integrated approach.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.-
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 2300⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 HarbourFront
💸 1700⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Singapore
💸 3500⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Ubi
💸 20⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Redhill
💸 3500⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Jurong East
💸 2050⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Sembawang
💸 2200⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Orchard
💸 4000⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Toa Payoh
💸 2500⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Bukit Batok
💸 2700⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Queenstown