Procurement Manager (Water)
Update day: 05-06-2023
Category: Merchandising / Purchasing / Supply Chain
Industry: Industrial Automation Mechanical or Industrial Engineering Oil & Energy
Job type: Full-time
- Develop, lead and execute global procurement policies, best practices, planning and strategies associated with bidding, negotiation and supplier development to enhance the yield of projects.
- Accountability for sourcing, negotiate and manage purchasing contracts / cycle for competitive purchase pricing, favorable payment terms & conditions, quality of goods & services and delivery terms, to improve budgeted cost and meeting projects milestones.
- Strategic sourcing activities to find and develop new suppliers to drive cost reduction and improve the cost of projects / ownership.
- Establish and develop strong & positive working relationships with strategic partners, vendors, sub-contractor and global suppliers and affiliated companies to ensure smooth operation and optimal support.
- Manage purchasing cycle including purchase requests, evaluate, analyse the quotes received, performed clarifications, negotiate over commercial terms, conditions & delivery time, making recommendation based on the best value for money, issuance of PO, Letter of Acceptance / Agreement to suppliers / vendors and follow up, expediting until goods & services are received and accepted in good condition or meeting the required specifications.
- Ensure material purchased is in accordance to specifications including quality and delivery timeline, match PO with DO & invoice, perform GRN and coordinate with Finance on payment related matters.
- Administer pre-qualification form for new suppliers/vendors and capability to develop new suppliers from low cost countries/regions for cost-cut improvement opportunities for sustainable advantages
- Identify purchasing risks and concerns, upkeep the approved vendor list, administer intercompany sales /transfer pricing and assist in distributorship & logistics services
- Coordinate with project personnel on project procurement activities, ensuring budget are well-controlled while meeting delivery lead-time requirements.
- Develop and maintain accurate and complete database / procurement documentation records that can be used to monitor status and of all orders along with cost history (from system), actual vs budgeted cost, to support costing activities in the tender stage and follow through in the execution phase & enquiries.
- Prepares and update monthly reports on purchasing activities.
- Degree in Engineering / Business Administration / Supply Chain
- Minimum 10 years experience in project engineering field with at least 2 years of supervisory experience in leading the procurement team. Preferably with experience in water treatment business / construction business.
- Must be resourceful and possess excellent negotiation, analytical and communication skills
Address: Memiontec Singapore, Singapore
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 07-07-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 30-06-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 3000 - 4000⏰ 30-06-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 1800 - 2000⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 29-06-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 18-06-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-06-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 01-07-2023🌏 Singapore