Update day: 16-02-2024
Category: IT - Software
In the context of its bank-wide Agile Transformation, Bank Julius Baer is looking for a highly motivated Senior Agile Coach to work across the organisation.
The Senior Agile Coach will work closely with Business Transformation, IT, and various business departments to lead the strategy, approach, and practical execution of Bank Julius Baer’s agile way of working. The candidate will play a key role in the long-term strategy across the entire organisation, helping Bank Julius Baer to deliver better products in a faster, more efficient manner.
We are looking for a creative, knowledgeable, resourceful, and driven candidate who can energise, create momentum and execute on the agile strategy. The ideal candidate can deal with ambiguity and drive outcomes. They are able to work with remote stakeholders, create strong relationships and build effective teams.
The Senior Agile Coach will be based in Singapore. The role will be reporting to the Global Lead Agile Coach located in Zurich. The role involves close collaboration with regional and global teams.
KEY FEATURES of the position
- Inspire and accelerate the adoption of Bank Julius Baer’s agile way of working and mindset
- Support key agile roles to reach their potential (Product Owner, Scrum Master etc)
- Engage with people at all levels of the organisation, role modelling the agile principles and spirit
- Establish and drive a culture of experimentation, psychological safety, feedback, empathy and continuous learning
- Understand the context of your coached teams including mission, goals, targets, team dynamics and other considerations
- Be part of the leadership community for your team of teams, exploring and responding to challenges
- Advise, mentor, coach, and facilitate our people, agile teams and scaled agile teams, balancing pragmatism with adherence to the agile ways of working
- Create enabling content and deliver sessions on Agile topics across the organisation
Regulatory Responsibilities &/OR Risk Management
- Demonstrate appropriate values and behaviours including but not limited to standards on honesty and integrity, due care and diligence, fair dealing (treating customers fairly), management of conflicts of interest, competence and continuous development, adequate risk management, and compliance with applicable laws and regulations
SKILLS REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION
Professional and Technical
- 5+ years of experience working in a scaled Agile environment in a coaching capacity
- A track record of supporting cultural change in a structured and inclusive way
- In depth experience in coaching leaders and teams on agile behaviours that encourages them to embed new ways of working
- Experience of implementing agile in different cultures and environments
- Understanding of common Agile frameworks e.g. Agile at Scale, SAFe, Scrum, Nexus, LeSS
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the Private Banking Business and global financial markets is an advantage
- Good grasp of Product / Project Management, and what it takes to run projects successfully. Previous experience as a Product Owner, Scrum Master or Developer is a plus.
Personal and Social
- Excellent communication, storytelling and presentation skills, to all hierarchy levels (incl senior leadership)
- Passionate about coaching and supporting people to adjust and embrace changes to their way of working
- Emotionally intelligent, calm, open-minded and collaborative with strong people management skills
- Ability to think pragmatically and drive execution of concepts. Analyse, prioritize, resolve issues and take decisions during challenging times.
RANK APPLICABLE TO THE POSITION
- Associate Director / Director
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 4200⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Kaki Bukit
💸 2200⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Tanjong Pagar
💸 6000⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Yishun
💸 3000⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Clarke Quay
💸 Negotiate⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Serangoon
💸 2600⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Tuas West Road
💸 2700⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Clementi
💸 2300⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 HarbourFront