Update day: 16-02-2024
Category: Pharmaceutical / Chemical / Biotech
Who We Are
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare sector. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.
This strong operational excellence and continuous improvement identity will be created through the systematic application of LEAN production and CI principles, methodologies, and associated tools, to ensure sustainable optimization of performance in the areas of SQDC.
- Active member of Focused Improvement component team.
- Develop and grow problem solving capability at all levels.
- Help generate, sustain, and deliver a multi-year Cost to Win (CTW) portfolio, support governance processes, and optimization of the site loss landscape.
- Help coordinate activity of component teams and focused improvement project teams to eliminate loss, according to strategic goals.
- Help meet or exceed CtW (Cost to Win) goals through leading and /or supporting Focused Improvement team savings projects (Loss Landscape).
- Teach and coach BDPS concepts and systematic approach, including strategy development & deployment (SDD), core components, Zero Loss mindset and all related methodologies / tools. Lead and facilitate breakthrough Kaizen events
- Support development of zero loss mindset across critical areas to optimize quality, delivery and cost while improving safety.
- Help develop and grow capability through components and component teams to establish the fundamentals of excellence in safety, quality, and reliability. Coach and guide project selection process to ensure focus of resources and time on priorities.
- Ensure strategic alignment through cascading Key Performance Indicators (KPIs’) top down and bottom up. Support BDPS deployment and governance process across all relevant components.
- Drive BDPS capability development through deployment of progressively advanced aspects of component methodologies. Support attainment of long-term CI objectives through cross functional teams with shared goal.
- With Diploma or Degree in any Engineering
- With 2- 8 years of related working experience
- With experience working in engineering or manufacturing environment
- With experience in LEAN manufacturing
Culture and Benefits
Here at BD, we embrace a growth mindset, building capabilities for the future and helping you become the best version of yourself. We offer our employees a clear direction and career pathway for development. We pride ourselves on our transparent and rigorous talent processes that are inclusive, deeply embedded in trust, aligned with our culture, and enable us to achieve strategic imperatives of the organization. Our leaders are committed, engaged and accountable to making talent our top priority.
How To Apply
Submit your application by clicking on the “apply” button at the top of the page.-
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 2300⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 HarbourFront
💸 1700⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Singapore
💸 3500⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Ubi
💸 20⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Redhill
💸 3500⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Jurong East
💸 2050⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Sembawang
💸 2200⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Orchard
💸 4000⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Toa Payoh
💸 2500⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Bukit Batok
💸 2700⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Queenstown