Update day: 17-09-2023
Category: Accounting / Auditing
Salary: 3000 - 4000 SGD / month
- Responsible for regular finance functions including payments processing and record keeping,
- Liaise with advisors and service providers in preparing and reviewing sets of accounts and tax returns.
- Legal entities administration, including liaison with corporate secretary, outsourced accountants and auditors for annual audit and compliance requirements and filings.
- Attend to bank KYC requests.
- Assist with due diligence for funding requests.
- Facilitate, administer and maintain records of donations and grants.
- Liaise with beneficiary organisations, grantees and scholars; tracking of milestones and providing assistance where needed.
- Provide support for marcomms administration, such as the maintenance of marketing assets and tracking of media mentions.
- Provide assistance with stakeholder reporting where required.
- Support the Family Office team as backup coverage for operational responsibilities, including corporate administration, business and properties management, regulatory, banking, finance and tax matters.
- Assist with general administrative work and any business requirements from time to time.
- Diploma or degree with 2-5 years of working experience in an accounting and finance function, and possess a good understanding of Singapore corporate and personal tax requirements.
- Prior experience in family offices will be considered favourably.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and collaboration tools. Comfortable with adopting the usage of new tech tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with high level of tact and discretion.
- Able to professionally handle sensitive information and maintain complete confidentiality.
- Proactive team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently.
- Highly adaptable, and able to manage a varied and fluid job scope.
- Meticulous, organized, resourceful and process driven.
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd • RCB No. 200007268E
EA License No. 01C4394 • EA Registration No. R1988656 (Wong Mei Cher)
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 3500 - 4500⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 3500 - 4000⏰ 22-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 2800 - 3800⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 19-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 4000 - 5200⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 16-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 3000 - 3500⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 4000 - 5000⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 2500 - 4000⏰ 16-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 14-10-2023🌏 Singapore