Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentJob Description
How Will You Make an Impact?
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 80,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit
What will you do?
When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Assembly of product with specific written instructions, blueprints and drawings
- Participate in PPI (Practical Process Improvements), Lean and Continuous Improvement activities including 5S activities
- Maintain ISO9001 and cGMP documentation practices to ensure conformity. Maintain and upkeep the housekeeping and safety standards in the workplace.
- Work with Supervisor and Engineers to ensure that quality, waste and efficiency are meeting requirements
- Execute improvement activities on quality and work process efficiency
- Trainer undergo ’Train The Trainer’. Administer training program for new staff, train new staff and end to end assembly line process management.
- Initiate and close Batch records, review accuracy of data on production documents
- Work within Oracle system generating reports and making transactions
- Able to speak, read and write English
- Coaching skills for On-the-job training
- Understand ISO requirements.
- Applicants should possess a NTC2 in any Engineering discipline.
- Applicants who had attained NTC3 related technical certifications and comes with relevant experience are highly encouraged to apply for the position.
- Applicants with the experience/exposure of working in a cleanroom environment are highly sought after.
- Troubleshooting, assembly and testing skills required.
- Planning skills would be highly sought after.
- Experienced working in a related manufacturing line.
- As the role will be based in our Joo Koon site, applicants must be willing to commute to the new Joo Koon site daily.
- Able to speak and write in English.
- Understand ISO requirements.
- Coaching skills for On-the-Job Training.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Job Description : How Will You Make an Impact? Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. W
Experience: 0.00-50.00 Years
Address: Thermo Fisher Scientific Singapore, Singapore
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 13-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 07-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 05-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 12-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 02-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 2800⏰ 03-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 2150⏰ 04-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 08-03-2023🌏 Singapore