Update day: 27-09-2023
Category: Finance / Bank / Stock
Job contentAbout UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
We develop integrated products and services targeted at helping small and medium-sized enterprises across the region progress through different stages of growth. These include innovative solutions and initiatives in areas of working capital loans, operational efficiency and currency exposure.Job Responsibilities
As a Business Financial Manager (BFM), you will be involved in the sales and marketing of a wide spectrum of banking products and services to meet the financial and investment needs of small-medium-enterprises (SME). Products include commercial property loans, trade facilities, asset-based financing etc. Your specific responsibilities include:
- Acquire new borrowing accounts through cold-calling and referrals
- Provide prudent financial and investment solutions to meet the needs of UOB’s SME customers
- Establish and maintain long term and profitable banking relationships with both existing and prospective clients
- Ensure proper advisory procedures and documentation while adhering to the Bank’s internal policies, business processes and regulatory requirements (i.e. FAA and other related statutory Acts)
- Recognised Degree in Accountancy/Business Administration/Banking & Finance
- At least 1 year of credit and marketing experience covering local SME(s)
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Results-oriented, dynamic and self-driven
- Competent in engaging and managing internal and external clients
- Proven ability to exceed sales target
- Resourceful and able to work with minimal supervision
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 23-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 17-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 4500 - 6300⏰ 22-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 07-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 19-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 4000 - 8000⏰ 17-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 16000 - 21000⏰ 17-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Singapore