Update day: 12-09-2023
Category: Marketing / PR
What the role is
The Community Partnership team works with various stakeholders and partners to explore and enact a collaborative vision of a Drug-Free Singapore. It involves seeking out collaborative opportunities with the community, formulating partnership models to deepen relationships and build long-term partnerships to sustain community support for the drug-free cause.
What you will be working on
• The officer oversees CNB’s outreach to the key stakeholders who are identified as “Persons-of-Influence”, namely the NS agencies, parents, educators and organizations with youth charges. This includes formulating and implementing engagement efforts, identifying areas for collaboration with the agencies and the community, build relations to deepen current levels of engagement, as well as establish new areas of partnership so as to maximize the impact and reach of the anti-drug cause.
• Work with key stakeholders such as MOE to identify suitable platforms to reach out to the target groups for advocacy and PDE purposes.
• Work with internal stakeholders to develop content and programmes for the target groups and ensure that the initiatives are aligned with the overarching Comms approach, narratives and outreach strategies.
• Seek out new organisations to grow the pool of partners in the United Against Drugs Coalition (UADC) – a network of organisations which have pledged their commitment to the anti-drug cause.
• Oversee the development and procurement of collaterals – a key tool supplementing our outreach efforts to reinforce the anti-drug messages.
• Coordinate with SPF on CNB’s support for the community roadshows. Besides working closely with the external stakeholders.
What we are looking for
• Highly committed and full of initiative.
• Creative with excellent communication skills (both written and spoken), and able to translate dense messages into relatable content.
• Strong interpersonal and networking skills in order to work with different stakeholders and partners.
• Good planning, project management and organisational skills. Must be prepared to work on some weekday evenings and weekends, especially during the school holidays.
• Able to multi-task and execute across multiple efforts simultaneously.
• Practical experience and familiarity in using social/multi-media applications and equipment for public education/communications/engagement purposes is preferred.
• Familiarity with the NS agencies, and past experience in working with the target groups and their parent agencies/ministries would be an asset.
• Some experience in marketing, procurement or public education would be an asset.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 8000 - 10000⏰ 03-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 4800 - 5000⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 5000 - 8000⏰ 20-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 01-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 07-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 16-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 2500 - 3600⏰ 16-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 4000 - 6000⏰ 17-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 2000 - 4000⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 3600 - 4800⏰ 16-10-2023🌏 Singapore