Update day: 20-09-2023
Category: TV / Media / Newspaper
The School profiles itself extensively on various platforms. One of which is through publications and mainstream as well as social media, to augment other marketing collaterals that are distributed to school faculty, staff and students (current and potential) as well as partners and collaborators at events and milestone dates.
Through these, the School’s journey, achievements and new projects are showcased, ensuring our stakeholders are kept informed and updated on the School progress. More and more, with research on the upswing at the medical school, the ongoing developments, achievements – individually and with partners – to be profiled, showcased and promoted. Science writing requires a niche set of skills and prior knowledge, and this is critical to our corporate messaging and communications.
- Supporting the implementation of an integrated communications strategy, in close consultation with the Director, Communications and Outreach;
- Main science writer for LKCMedicine for various platforms: School website; newsletters and magazines, external media, social and mainstream;
- Editor of School’s science magazine and other science publications, where ed;
- Assist LKCMedicine Director, Communications & Outreach and NTU Communications Office to promote LKCMedicine research positively to media partners and the public through press releases, media articles and publications, and track numbers for reporting purposes and to be used for efficacy measurements;
- Assist in writing on School events and interview profiles, for internal publications and partners;
- Mentor younger colleagues in writing improvement;
- Speech-writing for School leadership, including its key stakeholders;
- Event support for the team where ed.
- Degree in English, Journalism or Science Communications
- Excellent writing skills, particularly in the many areas of science
- 8 years of writing experience, including in coaching younger team members
- Good in communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of HTML coding, Sharepoint, Photoshop, Illustrator and VegasPro or video editing software will be plus
This is a 3 years contract appointment.
Hiring Institution: LKC
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 2700 - 3200⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 2600 - 4500⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 2500 - 2800⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 West
💸 2500 - 4000⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 North
💸 1800 - 2300⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 5000 - 7500⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 3800 - 5500⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 North
💸 4000 - 6000⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Singapore