☞ Agrocorp International Pte Ltd
Update day: 25-05-2023
Location: Downtown Core
Category: Legal / Contracts
- Draft and finalize agreements, contracts, and any other legal documents to ensure Company’s full legal rights at all times. This includes periodically reviewing existing contract formats etc.
- Ensure that legal agreements and establishments are fully aligned with and adhere to Company’s policies and standards.
- Constantly evaluate various risk factors regarding business decisions and operational procedures.
- Support in the formulation and implementation of policies, procedures, and best practices through excellent understanding and compliance with internal practices and processes.
- Effectively represent Company in external communications and negotiations with parties such as regulators, public authorities, external counsel etc).
- Collaborate with Senior Management in formulating sound legal strategies to well position the Company for growth.
- Act as an internal legal support in providing advice, clarification and refining on legal language pertaining to the business of the Company.
- Manage corporate legal affairs to provide legal counsel on various legal matters. (partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance, labor law etc).
- Continuously maintain and update knowledge of alterations in legislation.
- Following developments in the industry on legal matters and precedents being set.
- At least 3 to 5 years as internal legal counsel in corporate and commercial law.
- Admitted to practice in one or more jurisdictions.
- Bachelor’s degree in law or its equivalent from reputable university.
- Trading/ e-com industry-related experience is advantageous.
- Corporate secretarial experience is advantageous.
- Experience in GAFTA(Grain and Feed Trade Association) related contracts and disputes is an advantage.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Downtown Core
💸 Negotiate⏰ 17-06-2023🌏 Downtown Core
💸 Negotiate⏰ 25-06-2023🌏 Downtown Core