Update day: 28-01-2024
To independently define concepts, critical deliverables, lead, plan, manage, control, approve and deliver engineering deliverables required for the assigned project effectively and efficiently according to project specific technical requirements, timelines, budget, manage project resources and independently deal with and resolve all Process related technical issues of the project, and provide guidance to the assigned team.
- Understands the specific technical requirements of the assigned project (may include Construction, Commissioning and Offshore assignment) and Industry Standards, Classification Society and Regulatory requirements.
- Plans and directs the running of application software such as process simulation and other in- house software programs for Safety valve sizing, control valve sizing and line sizing etc., exposure to dispersion and transient analysis software, reviews and approves the calculations / deliverables prepared by team members,
- Directs other Engineers in the team to develop engineering specifications (drawings, data sheets, etc.) specific to the assigned project, reviews them and validates with the Section Lead , Project Managers and Client before incorporating them in the RFQs.
- Independently evaluates all the bids received for process and utility packages from various suppliers, performs or directs others to perform a technical bid evaluation process, involves in cost estimation, ensures selected vendors meet technical/engineering and delivery requirements as stipulated in the project specifications and gives assessment to the Buyer who will follow up in the tender evaluation, price negotiation and award process.
- Approves drawings and documents from team members as well as 3rd party-generated study reports and ensures the timely provision of accurate documents and specifications to the vendor/Engineering sub-contractor to enable them to execute their work and deliverables.
- Independently manages/develops/provides advice on solutions to technical/engineering and related issues by reviewing the issues/data and analysis and evaluating various options/measures using expert knowledge, seasoned experience and precedents and professional references where necessary.
- Anticipates potential problems and takes preventive actions and independently handles variations in project execution. Develop unique solutions for complex technical problems that may include new design concept.
- Visits critical process suppliers, checks, and tests process items to ensure that they function as per specifications. Where necessary, works with the concerned suppliers/contractors to rectify the issues and ensures that they comply with the specifications and are ready on time.
- Leads/participates in meetings, reviews progress of projects and addresses complex interface/implementation/execution issues to ensure that the project proceeds timely and smoothly.
- Reviews progress of projects and addresses complex interface/implementation/execution issues to ensure that the projects proceed timely and smoothly. Plans and organizes resources and schedule.
- Provides technical/engineering support and expert advice to Construction/Commissioning work at site, directs troubleshooting and follow-up actions with stakeholders to rectify the gaps or problems. Handles more complex issues, and where necessary, provides off-site support and advice.
- Independently prepares Facility startup procedures, finalizes with Operations team input, and provides expert advice / guidance / trouble shooting for facility startup at Offshore. Development and updating of the Document Register with accurate progress information, on a regular basis.
- Provide KPI and feedback related to the assigned project to Section Lead on a regular basis. Quality of engineering deliverables.
Proper maintenance of documents/records.
Guides/supervises junior Engineers and provides feedback to Section Lead on their performance.
- Job function and responsibilities to be assigned based on individual experience and knowledge.
- Minimum 12 years of relevant working experience in Process engineering in oil and gas sector for Bachelor’s degree holder or minimum 11 years of relevant working experience for Master’s degree holder. Direct work experience on FPSO/FSO projects.
- Must be conversant of applicable industry standards, Company standards, specifications, and procedures for his/her functional area.
Language(s) and Software:
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 2300⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 HarbourFront
💸 1700⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Singapore
💸 3500⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Ubi
💸 20⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Redhill
💸 3500⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Jurong East
💸 2050⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Sembawang
💸 2200⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Orchard
💸 4000⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Toa Payoh
💸 2500⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Bukit Batok
💸 2700⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Queenstown