Update day: 22-08-2023
Category: Pharmaceutical / Chemical / Biotech
Job contentFull Job Description
- In charge of laboratory operation or key operator of a laboratory analyser.
- Ensure section meets the expected turn-around-time.
- Perform routine specimen reception and order entry.
- Perform and certify quality control of laboratory analysers and processes.
- Perform and validate patient testing.
- Troubleshoot variances in laboratory performance.
- Perform laboratory investigations on survey program samples.
- Ensure reports are verified before being allowed to leave the laboratory.
- Perform maintenance on laboratory Analysers.
- Ensure work area remains clean and tidy after use.
- Maintain inventory according to lean inventory management practices.
- Be involved in training Assistant Laboratory Technologists, Medical Laboratory Assistants, and new Medical Technologists.
- Participate in the laboratory weekly discussions.
- Be involved in the preparation of the section for accreditation inspection.
- Be involved in the Laboratory Quality Management Program and Quality Improvement initiatives.
- Assist in any other related assigned duties
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Biology, BioTechnology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Biomedical, Biotechnology or equivalent.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 2700 - 3200⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 2600 - 4500⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 2500 - 2800⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 West
💸 2500 - 4000⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 North
💸 1800 - 2300⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 5000 - 7500⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 3800 - 5500⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 North
💸 4000 - 6000⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Singapore