Update day: 10-09-2023
Category: Information Technology
We are looking to hire an IT Engineer to manage our company’s computer systems as well as managing POC deployments and demos to clients. As an IT Engineer, you will be responsible for hardware configurations, installing/upgrading software, managing network systems, system integration and training staff on correct operating procedures.
For this role, the IT Engineer will be involved in IT matters for both internal and external stakeholders.
There will be frequent travels from sites to sites. You will be responsible for maintaining, operating, troubleshooting, and integrating systems. You will be responsible for setting up and testing IT-AV systems in various locations. You will be expected to support/work with our AV Engineers / Project Managers to assist in the diagnosis and rectification of faults to ensure that all systems are fully functional, and that equipment and system downtime are kept to a minimum.
The IT Engineer will provide onsite event supporting alongside manufacturers. The IT Engineer will also be expected to provide UC/IT related advice to clients when required.
From time to time, the IT will need to complete questionnaires, audit surveys (ISO, J-Sox) and supporting documents for audits relating to IT, not limited to our IT infrastructure and our processes.
The IT Engineer is also required to manage our IT assets including but not limited to: recommendation, purchasing, deployment and refreshment. You will be involved in the new hire onboarding and offboarding. You also expected to develop or improve on current IT processes from time to time.
- Minimum diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Proven work experience as Desktop Support Engineer or Support Technician.
- Knowledge of IP networking and security, Router, Switch, Firewall, and VPN
- Understanding of network fundamentals such as multicasting/unicasting data transmission
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge with Zoom, Teams & O365 administration and operation
- Knowledge of popular operating systems, software applications, and remote connection systems.
- Ability to travel and work after hours when necessary
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively handle stressful situations
- Good customer service
- O365 Certifications will be a plus point
- CCNA Certifications will be a plus point
- ITIL Certifications will be a plus point
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 21-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 2800 - 4000⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 Negotiate⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 3000 - 3500⏰ 23-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 Negotiate⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 4000 - 5000⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 4000 - 4800⏰ 19-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 5000 - 6000⏰ 14-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 7000 - 9800⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 3000 - 4200⏰ 23-10-2023🌏 Central