Head of Partner Business Operations, APJ
Update day: 05-06-2023
Category: Consulting / Customer Service IT - Software Sales
Industry: Information Technology and Services Computer Software Financial Services
Job type: Full-time
Job contentJob Description
The AWS Partner Strategy, Growth and Operations team is seeking a Head of Business Operations to define, land and execute against the organisation’s strategy. This role is a blend of a Chief Operating Officer and Chief Strategy Officer. This role will be responsible for everything from refining and communicating the strategy to developing the programs to ensure adoption and impact to the day to day execution of the business operations. This role serves as the trusted advisor to the Partner Sales Leadership team, supporting their business operations both strategically and tactically.
The Head of Business Operations will be responsible for aligning organisational strategy, providing deep insights in to current business performance, and making business recommendations to senior leadership based on those analyses – all in an environment of rapid growth and increasing complexity. This will include working with the Leadership team to develop, implement and manage the business processes, systems, reports and strategies that optimise business functions to meet organisational goals and initiatives.
This role will leverage data and analysis to land business insights, develop Go to Market strategies, and scale the business. In this role, you will drive innovative improvements to the business to increase its effectiveness and productivity in driving the desired results, with an ultimate goal to help the large Asia Partner organization to scale. You will be responsible for leading the governance of the rhythm of the business important activates such as Monthly Business Reviews, Quarterly Business Reviews, and other cadenced reporting and metrics. You will also manage the administration and execution of the team’s targets, including segmentation of business goals and measurement of goal attainment.
The successful candidate must be able to deep dive, and work directly with regional and country teams across Asia. The role will be driving active collaboration with leadership in AWS Global and Regional Teams including Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence, Business Development, Finance, Marketing, Recruiting, and Compensation. Finally, the role will develop simple, scalable solutions to difficult problems through excellent project-management skills, and be able to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
- 6+ years of experience in a senior role in Business Planning, Operations, Strategy, Finance, Business Development, or other related fields
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial and understanding of how the partner channel operates
- Strong business-process design experience and exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
- ’Invent and simply’ mindset. Data-driven but comfortable with ambiguity. Exceptional problem-solver. Adept at simplifying complexity and developing scalable propositions.
- Strong bias for ’working backwards’ from customers. Favours iterative hypothesis/test/analyze/ improve approaches. Pragmatic and ’is right a lot’.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results. Ability to effectively lead and work with a variety of organisations, management levels, cultures, and personalities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills. Culturally aware and have good interpersonal skills; able to collaborate across different functional teams and internal stakeholders.
- Inclusive and diverse culture workstyle that welcomes, celebrates, and leverages a diverse set of backgrounds and skillsets to deliver results is exciting.
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organisation, and to create a vision and organisation that can scale quickly and leading the development of organisational strategies
- Deep experience in prioritisation of deliverables and tasks, Motivated self-starter, proactive action-orientated, strong problem solving and collaboration skills
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences and view them as a key driver of innovation. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have 10 employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Work and Life balance looks different from person to person. Our team is dispersed across world and stays connected through virtual meetings, calls and emails. We work hard each day in a fast paced dynamic environment, but value the need for downtime to unplug and recharge. We want employees who enjoy what they do, and do what they enjoy at work, at home and beyond. We encourage our team members to partner with their managers to strike the right balance.
Mentorship & Career Growth
We’re committed to the growth and development of every member of the AWS Partner Strategy, Growth and Operations team. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the culture and direction of the entire org and deliver initiatives that make an impact and allow you to build your skills. Your manager will be there to help support your career advancement and help you explore ways to develop. We also encourage curiosity and ownership of self-service learning opportunities within our internal education center.
AWS is a growth environment - we’re hiring and scaling rapidly to meet the needs of our customers and partners. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your scope of influence naturally as we scale and will have the opportunity to help hire & develop other leaders along the way.
Job Description : The AWS Partner Strategy, Growth and Operations team is seeking a Head of Business Operations to define, land and execute against the organisation’s strategy. This role is a blend of a Chief Operating Officer and Chief Strategy Offi
Experience: 6.00-9.00 Years
Address: Amazon Singapore, Singapore
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 18-06-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-06-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 04-07-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 3200 - 4500⏰ 25-06-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 07-07-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 1800 - 3000⏰ 07-07-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 29-06-2023🌏 Singapore
CIB Operations, - eCommerce Client Service Analyst, - #JobsThatMatter #Seekbetter #JobsThatMatter | #Seekbetter💸 Negotiate⏰ 03-07-2023🌏 Singapore