Update day: 20-02-2024
Category: IT - Software
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentGlobal IT Incident Manager
Req ID: 67925
The Global Incident Manager is responsible for managing the Incident Management process. In this capacity the Global Incident Manager will be responsible for:
- Monitoring Incident SLAs and work with support teams in an escalation capacity when an SLA is breached (focused on P1 & P2s).
- Evaluate the prioritization of incidents in the system and will adjust an incident that requires either a higher or lower priority.
- Working with Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 support to facilitate and coordinate incident resolution within established SLAs.
- Working with support teams to identify areas of continual service improvement. Reports on SLA metrics to senior management and is responsible for identifying teams that are in continual SLA breach.
The Global Incident Manager is responsible for managing the lifecycle of all Major Incidents.
- Identifying major incidents through:
- trend analysis of logged incidents in the system by reviewing Priority 1 or Priority 2 incidents or
- reviewing proposed major incidents and evaluating if they should be promoted to a major incident
- Coordinating and managing the resolution of a major incident by building a dynamically established team of IT managers and subject matter experts.
- Establishing and managing a communications plan with key stakeholders
- Conducting the post mortem incident review and completing the post incident report.
- Work with the Problem Manager to describe the problem within the Problem Management process.
- Work with Knowledge Managers to document (where required) known errors or workarounds.
Performs tasks such as, but not limited to, the following:
Maintains responsibility for all activities relating to computer operations/application support in a client/server environment, under the general direction of Director or VP. Establishes detailed schedules for the utilization of all information systems equipment to obtain maximum utilization. Manages all aspects of personnel supervision (compensation, career planning, evaluation and performance reporting). Assists in development of standard operating procedures. Establishes budgets and plans for approval. Coordinates with personnel in other information system departments to ensure effective interaction. Determines actions required to meet service level standards.
- In-depth knowledge of planning process and the maximization of IT resources.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem resolution and presentation skills.
- Duties of this position are performed in a normal office environment.
- Duties may require extended periods of sitting and sustained visual concentration on a computer monitor or on numbers and other detailed data.
- Repetitive manual movements (e.g., data entry, using a computer mouse, using a calculator, etc.) are frequently required.
- Occasional overnight travel is required.
Nine Plus Years
Bachelor’s degree in related field, or consideration of an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Educational requirements may vary by geography.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the position. Employees are held accountable for all duties of the job. Job duties and the % of time identified for any function are subject to change at any time.
At Celestica we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. Special arrangements can be made for candidates who need it throughout the hiring process. Please indicate your needs and we will work with you to meet them.
Celestica (NYSE, TSX: CLS) enables the world’s best brands. Through our recognized customer-centric approach, we partner with leading companies in Aerospace and Defense, Communications, Enterprise, HealthTech, Industrial, Capital Equipment and Energy to deliver solutions for their most complex challenges. As a leader in design, manufacturing, hardware platform and supply chain solutions, Celestica brings global expertise and insight at every stage of product development – from drawing board to full-scale production and after-market services for products from advanced medical devices, to highly engineered aviation systems, to next-generation hardware platform solutions for the Cloud.
Headquartered in Toronto, with talented teams spanning 40+ locations in 13 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia, we imagine, develop and deliver a better future with our customers.
Celestica would like to thank all applicants, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Celestica does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services
Address: Celestica Singapore, Singapore
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 3500⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Raffles Place
💸 2400⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Orchard
💸 4800⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Bartley
💸 Negotiate⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Admiralty
💸 6000⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Singapore
💸 2600⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Ubi
💸 4200⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Kaki Bukit
💸 2200⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Tanjong Pagar
💸 6000⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Yishun
💸 3000⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Clarke Quay