Update day: 08-02-2024
Category: Beauty / Wellness
Job type: Full Time
Spa Esprit – Singapore’s favourite homegrown apothecary since 1996, Spa Esprit has redefined the archaic spa space, constantly innovating to heal mind, body and spirit. From traditional techniques to new-age alternatives, we merge the best of both worlds to offer a holistic range of treatments to ensure good vibes from the inside-out.
- 5 Days per week (including weekends & PH)
- Commissions!Group Medical Insurance Benefits
- F&B and Beauty Perks & Discounts!
- Training Provided
- Completion Bonus
- Referral Program
- Perform skin analysis for customers and propose appropriate recommendations to ensure customers’ needs and concerns are addressed to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Prepare treatment room for operational supplies.
- Be on time for your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Provide consistent professional facial treatments in accordance with facial protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Escort the guest to relaxation area after the treatment, offer further assistant i.e offer beverages and offer assistant in further booking.
- Actively promote facial treatments, products, promotions and / or discounts available.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost control.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as company’s policies and procedure.
- Provide skin analysis, propose recommendations and solutions to potential customers
- Possess the ability to work without direct supervision
- Good knowledge and skill of facial treatments
- Possess good communication skills and be able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to effectively provide wellness solutions to meet the needs of our guests
- Good interpersonal skills
Candidates with no prior experience are welcomed, training will be provided!
Click to apply for free candidate