Expression of Interest: Strategy Consulting Lead, APAC (AD/Director) #JobsThatMatter
Update day: 05-06-2023
Category: Executive management
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Strategy Consulting Lead, APAC Consulting (Associate Director/Director) to join our team. The role will be part of the APAC Consulting team and will involve working with dedicated enterprise client account(s) with the aim of driving excellence in real estate portfolio strategy development, analysis and client servicing.
- Business Development: Whilst working as part of broader team comprising Transaction Managers and Workplace Professionals, the person should be able to support major integrated client pitches, portfolio consulting projects, Global/Regional RFPs.
- Team Leadership: Managing and leading a wider team of professionals supporting delivery of client’s strategic goals and objectives whilst working on a dedicated and variable basis.
- Strategy Development: Gaining an in-depth understanding of the client’s business models and ensuring that property and location strategies are aligned with the strategic directions of the client.
- Client engagement/CRM: As a strategic consulting lead, the candidate needs to be able to engage with CBRE enterprise clients and accounts to steer key real estate decision making and portfolio programs.
- Client/Project Advisory:
- Developing property and asset strategies for key corporate occupier clients (owned and leased)
- Creating and developing portfolio / city metro-plans to support location strategies
- Supporting financial analysis of real estate options and scenarios (Cashflow, NPV, P&L analysis)
- Preparing business case papers / presentations that articulate strategic recommendations
- Liaising directly with key client stakeholders to seek internal business approvals and drive decision making
- Projects may also include site selection analyses, due diligence, market studies, portfolio reviews, flexible working ideas, and other initiatives to identify client savings and maximise shareholder value
- Client / Competitor Intelligence reports - Develop and maintain a deep understanding of market trends across major industry sectors and intelligence about key client targets as needed
- Thought Leadership - Support thought leadership publications to increase CBRE branding and exposure
- 10+ years’ relevant real estate experience with emphasis on Corporate Real Estate, Portfolio Consulting, Location Strategy and Workplace strategies.
- Regional knowledge and exposure to APAC markets will add to the profile strength
- Ability to think strategically and analytically to drive results to generate downstream transactions
- Real estate and Financial skills - Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles with ability to write and steer business cases (with analytics supported by financial analysts)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills are essential together with strong powers of persuasion
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you then we want to hear from you. Please attach your CV to your application.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 02-07-2023🌏 Singapore
Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager, Contract, Data & Vendor Management - (SATS01434-12345)💸 Negotiate⏰ 21-06-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 30-06-2023🌏 Singapore
CIB - Product Manager, - Global Clearing (PayDirect), Vice President - #Urgent💸 Negotiate⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 28-06-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 23-06-2023🌏 Singapore
F2B Alignment & Operations, – Security Services Operations Head APAC - Director, #Worknow #seekbetter💸 Negotiate⏰ 03-07-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 04-07-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 06-07-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 25-06-2023🌏 Singapore