Update day: 30-08-2023
Category: Doctors / Nurse
About Agora Colearning
Agora Colearning is a tech-enabled startup focused on improving after-school education for students, parents and educators.
By bringing together best-in-class education providers with in-person education and a digital platform, Agora Colearning helps students learn and develop diverse skill sets whilst nurturing their mental and physical well-being.
Are you a fun and outgoing person? This may be the perfect job for you! We are looking for passionate and outgoing Event Team Member to join our team on a freelance basis or on a permanent part-time basis. The Event Team Member will assist in the smooth execution of various children-centric events. This role is perfect for an individual who is comfortable working with children and who is available on weekends.
- Help with preparation and set-up of events
- Assist in ensuring the smooth execution of various events (e.g. birthday parties, in-house workshops)
- To work with the Event Planner to understand and familiarise oneself with the event programme
- Ensure audience is engaged and entertained throughout the event
- Host events conducted in the Centre (e.g. birthday parties, in-house workshops)
- Support planning and preparation of activities for students
- Undertake post-event tasks such as tear down and clean-up of activity area
- Prior experience hosting events or classes for children is helpful, alongside the ability to engage with large groups of people and have fun!
- Must be a “people-person”, and have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, especially with parents and children
- A happy, driven, energetic mindset, with an ability to deal with unforeseen circumstances creatively and come up with practical solutions, is required.
- Ability to work on both Saturday and Sunday as well as certain Public Holidays on an ad-hoc basis
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on Saturdays and Sundays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 4000 - 7000⏰ 11-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 11000 - 16000⏰ 11-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 5000 - 7000⏰ 19-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 3000 - 4200⏰ 03-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 17-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 20-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 9000 - 17000⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 3000 - 4000⏰ 11-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 7000 - 13000⏰ 03-10-2023🌏 Singapore