Category: Consulting / Customer Service
Welcome to Sheldon Global Pte Ltd! We consist of 7 brands such as HOUZE, Table Matters, and many others which revolve around eCommerce. At HOUZE, we bring in the best household and lifestyle brands that are simple, yet aesthetically pleasing.
Join us on our venture to become Singapore’s top retail and eCommerce sector. We are rapidly expanding and we want you!
The E-Commerce Manager drives the growth of the E-Commerce business by enhancing customer experience, managing customer order fulfilment, technology and infrastructural plans. He/She is also responsible for generating data-driven commercial insights and managing relationships with partners for the business.
The E-Commerce Manager works in a fast-paced, digitally-centric environment where he/she oversees the end-to-end commercialisation and operationalisation of the E-Commerce business.
The E-Commerce Manager is an energetic, collaborative and results-oriented team leader. He/She is technology-savvy with strong business acumen and is able to effectively manage multiple projects.
● Supporting the entire sales team.
● Tracking sales enquiries to ensure that they are scheduled and sent out on time.
● Effectively communicating with customers in a professional and friendly manner.
● Handling a high volume of customer enquiries whilst providing a high quality of service to each enquiry.
● Writing up accurate and grammatically correct sales correspondence.
● Carrying out administrative tasks such as data input, processing information, completing paperwork and filing documents.
● Organising sales promotional campaigns.
● Resolving any sales related issues with customers.
● Responding to sales queries via phone, e-mail and in writing.
● Ensure timely fulfilment of Marketplace & B2B customer orders by working closely with Fulfilment and logistics team.
● Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Management.
● Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor Degree in any field.
● At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
● Required Skill(s): Xero, Shopify, Qoo10, Microsoft Office, ERP, SaaS, Lazada, Amazon
● Knowledge of the e-commerce atmosphere is a must
● Highly organized and able to manage a large number of tasks concurrently.
● Proficiency on MS office applications.
● Bilingual in both English and Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients).
● Good Communication Skills.
● A basic understanding of project management.-
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 3000 - 6000⏰ 05-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 2700⏰ 11-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 07-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 3000 - 3800⏰ 03-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 05-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 3600⏰ 12-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 12⏰ 10-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 13-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 12⏰ 13-03-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 10⏰ 09-03-2023🌏 Singapore