Update day: 08-02-2024
Category: Marketing / PR
CloudGo is a digital consulting company that solves business problems with digital workflows that matter. We are one of ServiceNow’s leading Elite partners, and due to our rapid growth, we need a highly motivated individual to join us as a Digital Sales Representative to grow our business.
This is a full-time role with a focus on building our commercial and enterprise pipeline and customer base. A background in of inside sales and/or selling services for SaaS platforms will be an advantage, as that will be your responsibility here. This is a great opportunity to grow your career into field sales!
Half of your work will be outbound: introducing CloudGo to existing ServiceNow customers, building relationships with ServiceNow and other key partners, and introducing ServiceNow to other net new logos. You will need to be comfortable calling on a range of stakeholders, from IT to finance, HR and customer service. You have probably come from an inside sales background so aren’t afraid of the work but want to grow into a field sales role to start building relationships and leading the strategy for specific accounts.
The other half will be closing our smaller run-rate deals in partnership with our enterprise account teams. You’ll do well if you have a solution selling or customer-centric selling background, with excellent written and verbal communication and influence skills, a history or exceeding sales targets, and a hunger to grow. You will be given direction on where you’re going, not micromanagement so you need to be comfortable with being a self-starter.
CloudGo hires for culture first – our people are global go-getters, we look to the long term, we solve for the customer, and we value open, honest, early communication. We believe we don’t exist without exceptional people, so we respect and value them. We pay fair base and at-risk components based on experience and the market, with uncapped overachievement potential. You will be reporting to our group head of sales, so if you think this sounds like somewhere you want to grow, then come and talk to us.
- To meet or exceed individual KPI’s based on outbound call volume and new meetings/leads.
- Actively promote CloudGo’s ServiceNow solutions products and services to prospects, customers and partners via a range of channels.
- Follow up on leads generated from relationships, partnerships, marketing or other sources.
- Build and develop customer relationships with customers, prospects and partners.
- Handle entire inside sales process from lead generation to presentation to proposal, with support and coaching from your manager. You may need to work with some field sales reps to close deals, but you will own the entire sales cycle yourself for smaller deals.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services, industry trends, and competition.
- Maintain current and accurate account and contact information, as well as lead and opportunity status and activity in our CRM
Skills and Competencies
- Minimum 2 years field sales or inside sales experience preferably in services for software or technology, focused on commercial and enterprise business
- Need a solid understanding of SaaS concepts and be comfortable discussing technology with customers
- Demonstrate effectiveness through weekly reports to track performance and results
- Be able to operate successfully in a rapidly changing, ambiguous and less defined environment.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take the initiative to get things done
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once (flexible and self-sufficient)
- Positive attitude, wiling to learn, self-motivated and persistent
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 3500⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Raffles Place
💸 2400⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Orchard
💸 4800⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Bartley
💸 Negotiate⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Admiralty
💸 6000⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Singapore
💸 2600⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Ubi
💸 4200⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Kaki Bukit
💸 2200⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Tanjong Pagar
💸 6000⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Yishun
💸 3000⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Clarke Quay