Update day: 03-11-2023
Category: Marketing / PR
About Standard Chartered
We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you’re looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can’t wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you’ll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion.
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
- In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
Recruitment assessments - some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you’ve applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
The Role Responsibilities
Standard Chartered’s Digital Channels & Data Analytics (DCDA) team aims to build the leading global digital banking platform powering trade, commerce and financial services. Digital Content Manager’s role is to help to deliver this vision through creating content that our client-facing teams can use to attract new clients and impress already existing ones.
Your role responsibilities:
- Work with Product Owners and Digital Content Director to create presentations for our client-facing colleagues (Sales, Relationship Managers)
- Work with Client Servicing Group to create slides and documents relevant for our client-facing colleagues (Sales, Relationship Managers)
- Create one-pagers, brochures, infographics showcasing our products and capabilities
- Maintaining content repository
- Support content development and delivery of special projects as needed
Our Ideal Candidate
- 4+ years experience & knowledge and of creating content for Corporate Banking products
- Proven experience in communications or marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong command of Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, manage expectations and coordinate with counterparts across various departments under tight timelines and pressure.
- Independent and self-motivated. Enjoys challenges and taking ownership of tasks. Strong flexibility, adaptable to changes in processes & to be open-minded about taking on new, unfamiliar and difficult tasks or projects
- Strong interest and knowledge of emerging technology trends and applications
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, customer-driven environment
- Creative mind and open to feedback and alternative perspectives
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Microsoft Office
- Financial services content creation
- Digital Design
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 2850 - 4100⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 3000 - 5400⏰ 10-12-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 1500 - 3000⏰ 10-12-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 4000 - 6000⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-12-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 3200 - 4000⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Singapore