Category: IT - Hardware / Networking
Salary: 4000 - 4500 SGD / month
• The specialized Group Applications Support IT Production Support Engineer is responsible to support application wellness in production, investigate production issue raised, and respond to user with feasible workaround.
• Closely follow-up and monitor issue from investigation, pass relevant details to L2/L3 team.
• Clarify user queries.
• Make sure system availability as per SLA across countries for multiple applications / interfaces.
• Perform scheduled health check tasks across applications and raise alerts in case required.
• Able to work in 24X7 shift based environment, and support implementations
• Investigate production issues, respond based on production incident TRO (target resolution objective) and upkeep FCR (first call resolution)
• Manage and respond to users queries in timely manner and correlate patterns indicative of wider issues or defects
• Timely execute start-of-day, end-of-day and intraday proactive checks for applications
• Perform special events monitoring like ecommerce merchant’s sale and regular updates to stakeholders
• Manage incident, task SOPs and conduct regular recertification for continued sanctity and validity
• Analyze and conduct service reviews across application groups adding critical value to shift-left and demand management
• Prior hand-on production support experience of OPEN Systems
• Good support knowledge in either one of the retail or wholesale payment or customer information systems
• Willing to work in onsite shift-support model
• Ability to easily adopt to any technology / environment - UNIX / open, AS/400 and mainframe
• Hands-on experience in writing SQL queries and parsing logs for issue investigation
• Strong written, oral communication skills and able to manage user / vendor / customer
• 3 or more years’ production support experience in bank or financial vendors across multiple technologies / platform
• Be able to work in fast pace and high-pressure working environment
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 03-03-2023🌏 Central
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-03-2023🌏 Central
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-03-2023🌏 Central
💸 Negotiate⏰ 08-03-2023🌏 Central