Update day: 26-01-2024
Category: Doctors / Nurse
What the role is
HPB’s vision is to make Singapore a nation of healthy people, and itself being recognised as a local and international authority on health promotion.
The Department aims to prevent the transmission of infectious diseases such as pneumococcal disease, HIV/AIDS and anti-microbial resistance in Singapore via the implementation and monitoring of evidence-based preventive initiatives and programmes to increase the awareness of, and change attitudes and behaviours towards infectious diseases, among the general population and at-risk target groups.
Successful Candidate will report to Director of Preventive Health Programme Division.
What you will be working on
You will lead the department in the design and development of prevention programmes related to communicable diseases to be delivered across different settings. You will be involved in the following key areas:
Corporate and Strategic Planning
• Lead the Division in the Corporate/Strategic Planning such as the annual workplan, budget, manpower forecasts and national initiatives such as HealthierSG
• Monitor, evaluate program against corporate KPI, budget, operational risk, efficiency, service level for continuous improvement
Preventive Health Programmes Development
• Conceptualise, develop, implement & evaluate public education campaigns and prevention programmes for communicable diseases.
• Develop programmes to promote awareness and adoption of preventive measures for general population such as social hygiene, prevention of antimicrobial resistance.
• Lead in implementation of programs across digital platform and physical outreach within matrix organisation
• Develop outreach programmes to targeted segments to promote protective behaviours such as adult immunisation
• Work closely with stakeholders and partners in the private, public and people sectors to plan and coordinate programmes for specific targeted populations.
• Foster partnerships with government and non-government organisations as well as the private sector, to plan and coordinate programmes for specific target populations.
• Oversee Research projects and Studies in collaboration with researchers from various organisations, e.g., Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health (SSHSPH).
What we are looking for
• Possesses relevant qualifications in / experience working in Public Health, Health Promotion / Communications, Public Policy or other related fields of study
• Possesses at least 10 years of working experience in the middle-senior management level
• Strong in analytical and stakeholders management skills, managing projects related to conceptualising and planning programmes
• Proven track records in developing and managing projects and campaigns at a national level;
• Experience in conceptualising, managing and developing programs on digital platform e.g. mobile app, website and familiarity in user journey design will be preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills with proven track records in being effective leader
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 2300⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 HarbourFront
💸 1700⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Singapore
💸 3500⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Ubi
💸 20⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Redhill
💸 3500⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Jurong East
💸 2050⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Sembawang
💸 2200⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Orchard
💸 4000⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Toa Payoh
💸 2500⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Bukit Batok
💸 2700⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Queenstown