Update day: 24-08-2023
Category: Consulting / Customer Service
At Abbott, we believe people with diabetes should have the freedom to enjoy active lives. That’s why we’re focused on helping people with diabetes manage their health more effectively and comfortably, with life-changing products that provide accurate data to drive better-informed decisions. We’re revolutionizing the way people monitor their glucose levels with our new sensing technology.
- As an Customer Experience Associate Manager, Asia Pacific, you will support the Head of Customer Experience in activities related to operational excellence projects, enhanced customer adoption/retention journeys, data analysis and reporting.
- This role works with Countries/Area/Global cross-functional teams (i.e. Sales, Finance & Demand Planning, Commercial, Marketing, Legal, Public Affairs, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs, etc.) and Head, Customer Experience, Asia Pacific; in developing a clear Customer Experience strategy to drive business growth. This is in support of both the patients’ population as well as the health care professionals’ (HCP) needs.
- This role will be responsible to evaluate current customer journey, engagement touchpoints and recommending improved solutions as well as implementing these solutions via the third-party contact centers’ vendors.
- To ensure adherence in compliance to our Company’s policies and procedures.
- Effective management of third-party contact centers or in-sourced contact center.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- The Customer Experience Associate Manager, Asia Pacific will be responsible for formulating and communicating ADC Area Customer Experience (CX) strategy to the third-party Customer Experience Professionals (CXPs)/Team Leaders/Operations Managers as well as to provide work direction, coaching and performance management. This role is required to ensure that deployed CXPs are well-trained and supported with the necessary tools and resources. If Key Performance Indicators are missing targets and/or processes not in control, the Area Customer Experience & Analytics Manager should review/troubleshoot and ensure effective corrective actions are taken by the relevant parties, in accordance to Abbott’s and Country’s guidelines as well as quality system.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Analyze contact centers’ Key Performance Indicators and Revenue performance with quality plans to identify improvements.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Represent Abbott Diabetes Care in a professional manner that aligns with company image, ensuring activities comply with legal, quality assurance, ethical and regulatory guidelines.
Knowledge / Education Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree level in Business, Marketing, Data Analytics, or related disciplines.
- Proficient in English and one other APAC language (both spoken and written business language).
- Have had experience in setting up a customer service contact center, preferred.
- Experience working in a medical devices / healthcare / eCommerce / logistics / banking / FMCG industry is advantageous.
- Strong experience in customer journey design through multiple channels.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills combined with creativity and user empathy.
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with team members both within the team and from cross-functional teams.
- Strong conceptual thinking skills with an ability to problem solve, recommend solutions and intuitively prioritize customers or business issues.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities.
- Act with sense of urgency and follow through till project/task completion.
- Ability to work independently and remotely from home (if required).
- Good customer complaint handling skills.
- Tech-savvy and familiar with social media channels.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, OneNote, Visio), Power BI, SQL, CRM-Salesforce preferred.
- Business travel (< 20%) may be required.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 22-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 11.5⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 2000 - 2800⏰ 07-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 11⏰ 22-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 2500 - 3500⏰ 22-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 3000 - 4500⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 22-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 2100 - 3200⏰ 14-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 2500 - 5000⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Singapore