Update day: 21-02-2024
Category: Finance / Bank / Stock
We are QCP Capital, a full-suite crypto asset trading firm.
Since our founding in 2017, we have witnessed the potential of crypto assets to transform financial markets and the world at large.
Today we exist at the centre of this change, bridging institutional and crypto ecosystems. We work to catalyse a circle of progress, ultimately to shape a better financial system for generations to come.
We give investors bespoke access to a new class of opportunities. Everything we do is backed by institutional-grade experience, research and infrastructure. Our team is on hand around-the-clock to navigate the ever-evolving markets with you.
Beyond that, we are forging the industry ahead. We provide our community of institutions, builders and innovators with the resources and liquidity to go further.
Who we are looking for
As part of the Compliance Team, the CDD Analyst is responsible for all onboarding matters and subject matter expertise on Know Your Customer / Customer Due Diligence (KYC/CDD) with strong operational skills in account documentation review and data processing.
The incumbent will be the first point of contact to liaise with all clients of QCP Capital and sits between Front Office and Compliance Functions to resolve all day-to-day queries relating to KYC/CDD and onboarding matters.
- Assists with all client onboarding-related queries and provides day-to-day operational support in relation to client account opening requirements;
- Acts as a client liaison party to liaise with external clients to resolve all queries related to onboarding matters, as well as customers’ complaints, promptly and professionally;
- Performs KYC/CDD reviews on the onboarding documentation submitted by the clients and liaises with clients on any delays or deficiencies in all required KYC documents promptly;
- Coordinates with various internal departments, including Trading and Business Development Teams, to assist on any ad-hoc project, compliance or process improvement initiatives relating to onboarding matters;
- Maintains a strong culture of risk and controls in the team through various processes and check-points;
- 2 to 3 years of working experience in client services or client onboarding team with relevant KYC/CDD background;
- Good interpersonal and strong communication skills. Fluent in English and Mandarin, candidate servicing mandarin speaking clients;
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, pro-active team player but also able to work independently, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Self motivated and proactive with the proven ability to work accurately and under pressure to meet deadlines; and
- Working experience in Microsoft Excel, including knowledge in pivot tables and v-look ups.
The Environment We Offer
As a growing firm with a tightly-knit team, we respect and listen to all our employees. You will get the chance to make an impact by having your voice heard by everyone, including the management.
Our employees enjoy a high level of autonomy at work. We focus on substance, not form - as long as you can perform, you will be recognized and rewarded. We are also dedicated to supporting our staff and ensuring they develop holistically to maximize their potential in the long- term.
We also provide flexible working arrangements as required and a casual and fun work environment to boot!-
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 3500⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Raffles Place
💸 2400⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Orchard
💸 4800⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Bartley
💸 Negotiate⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Admiralty
💸 6000⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Singapore
💸 2600⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 Ubi
💸 4200⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Kaki Bukit
💸 2200⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Tanjong Pagar
💸 6000⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Yishun
💸 3000⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Clarke Quay