Update day: 18-02-2024
Category: Executive management
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the Team
TikTok is reshaping the current retail path to purchase and transforming how brands connect with their communities to drive shopping moments through an infinite loop of discovery, consideration, purchase, review and participation
Part of the Global E-commerce team, we are looking for business leaders to drive the growth for TikTok Shop’s newest e-commerce feature - TikTok Shop Shopping Center.
TikTok Shop Shopping Center serves as a central hub where users can easily discover promotions (campaigns & flash sale), a wider product assortment from across our TikTok Shop merchants recommended through shoppable content (in-feed video, product showcase and LIVEs) as well as manage their orders all natively within one tab.
- Country P&L owner of the TikTok Shop Shopping Center business, is fully responsible for defining country strategy, growing the GMV while optimizing platform operation efficiency, growing share of wallet in consumer end and share of revenue in seller end sustainably
- Define the platform’s value proposition to consumers and sellers in the local context, and localize the platform in view of market demands and competition
- Build up the country organization, scale it up as business grows and lead the team to drive various business growth engines, with cross categories and functions collaboration
- Assortment Growth: define seller segmentation and tiering, formulate seller acquisition incentive packages, and drive supply side assortment growth on the platform in collaboration with categories
- Buyer Retention: define buyer acquisition and retention strategy for the platform, partner with UG to grow traffic into the platform, with selected product assortment and promotion mechanism to convert, grow revisit and repurchase
- Platform Efficiency: manage and optimize channels within the platform, both on a day-to-day basis, as well as during mega campaigns, optimize the demand and supply matching efficiency, grow GMV and improve unit economics
- Partner with regional product & tech teams across domains to create scalable processes with technology as backbone
- Past leadership experience in Internet tech startup market launcher, eCommerce platform strategy & operation, management consulting, corporate business strategy, investment banking and venture capital
- Experience managing complex strategic and operational initiatives for large organizations and ability to solve strategic and operational problem
- A natural leader, demonstrates a team-oriented and collaborative approach, taking ownership of results while influencing teams of cross functions and cross product domains to collaborate towards a common goal of business growth
- An adventurer by heart, with startup spirit and co-founder mentality. Have an entrepreneurial mindset with a keen interest in a start-ups and technology displayed through deep knowledge and previous new business / venture / strategy building experience
- Structured thinking, hypothesis driven. Have a high degree of comfort with numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data
- A versatile learner with the ability to thrive in ambiguous situations. A resoureful problem solver, able to work effectively in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- Outstanding communication skill both verbally and in written to articulate a business strategy and resource requirement, and strong listening skills
- Outstanding degree from a top university with proven track record. Studied or worked in a global culture environment before, willing to be based out of a Southeast Asian country for a period of time or travel within Southeast Asia on a regular basis
- Proficiency in English is required. Additional language skill in Mandarin or Southeast Asian local language is a plus as the incumbent will be working closely with external stakeholders across Asia
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 2300⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 HarbourFront
💸 1700⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Singapore
💸 3500⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Ubi
💸 20⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Redhill
💸 3500⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Jurong East
💸 2050⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Sembawang
💸 2200⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Orchard
💸 4000⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Toa Payoh
💸 2500⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Bukit Batok
💸 2700⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Queenstown