Update day: 20-09-2023
Our Client is a corporate secretarial and accounting firm serving both local and multinational companies in Singapore.
- Responsible for administrative matters with regards to corporate secretarial functions, such as company incorporation, arrangement of meetings, paperwork and filing e.t.c
- Maintenance of proper records and filing system
- Assist in monthly management reporting
- Liaise with accountant to obtain financial information
- Any other tasks as directed
- Minimum Polytechnic Diploma or professional certification in any field
- At least 1 year of corporate secretarial experience
- Possess strong initiative, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed and motivated individuals who are meticulous, have an eye for detail and enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- 5 Day Work Week
- Established and growing company
Interested candidates are invited to send in your Resume in MS Word Format* stating your past work experience, reasons for each leave, past and expected remuneration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.
EA Personnel: R2199602EA License: 19C9782
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $2,800.00 - $4,500.00 per month-
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 2000 - 2200⏰ 16-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 3000 - 3500⏰ 22-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 1900 - 2800⏰ 14-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 4000 - 5600⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 4000 - 5000⏰ 23-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 2400 - 3200⏰ 14-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 2400 - 3000⏰ 11-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 3500 - 6500⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 1800 - 2300⏰ 07-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 2700 - 3000⏰ 14-10-2023🌏 Singapore