Update day: 07-05-2023
Category: Pharmaceutical / Chemical / Biotech
If you are very passionate and an individual with strong drive to do well in accounting, join our young and dynamic team to enjoy a career full of opportunities for growth. Make your strengths of being sharp and meticulous worth and build your dreams with us as one family.
What’s in for you:
-Opportunity to work in a fast growing and well-established company
-Friendly and supportive colleagues -Medical and Dental Benefits
-14 days annual leave per year
-Training and development opportunities
-Working in an inclusive and dynamic work environment
-Staff engagement activities
-Office working hours
-13th Month AWS
· Drive the identification of testing and analytical methodologies for the testing and refining of base and precious metals from electronic waste and jewelries.
· Development of company’s Standard Operating Procedures for the testing and analysis.
· Procurement of equipment required to carry out the above work
· Preparing and maintaining budget for the procurement of consumables.
· Preparation and testing of precious metals laden samples from spent auto catalysts, electronic waste, gold refining etc.
· General maintenance of equipment and housekeeping of the Laboratory.
· Monitoring the safety compliance of all lab consumables, equipment and fixtures.
· Managing all the portable X-ray devices including but not limited to the equipment maintenance log.
· Work with the Guangzhou laboratory and other team members to perform analysis works on Precious and Platinum Group Metals found in electronic scrap, spent auto-catalyst and other related materials using machines like ICP-OES and XRF and other lab equipment.
i) Ensure that the differences in analysis are within an analytical tolerance.
ii) Providing support to develop a solution plan to enhance the sampling, analysis and extraction process for precious metals.
· Work with the business team and other team members to support the development of capability and skill set to perform sample analysis of Precious Metals and Base Metals, and determine the most profitable recovery strategy.
· Provide analysis data for the Engineering team to fine-tune the process and sampling system.
· Identify and evaluate new analysis methods
· Sampling process for precious metals.
· Fire Assay duties.
· Assist in monitoring & reviewing of the department’s monthly and quarterly operational budget and report to the CFO.
· Application and management of related licenses (e.g. NEA etc.) required for the lab consumables, equipment & fixtures.
· Lab Documentations Administrations.
· ISO administration and renewal.
· Assist in the recruitment of Lab staff (interviewing).
· Assist in training and guiding of interns and trainees.
· Any other duties related to the role.
· At least Bachelor Degree in Chemistry or any other equivalent qualifications.
· Minimum 4 years of working experience in the related field especially in electronic waste precious metals analysis.
· Min. 2 years’ exp in handling XRF analytical equipment, experience with ICP analysis will be advantageous.
· Experience in ISO renewals will be an added advantage.
Must be able to converse and read well in English & mandarin as our main operations and Head Chemist are based in Guangzhou, China.-
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 10-06-2023🌏 West
💸 Negotiate⏰ 14-06-2023🌏 West
💸 Negotiate⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 West
💸 Negotiate⏰ 13-06-2023🌏 West
💸 Negotiate⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 West
Temp Lab Assistant (1 Year contract / 5 day / Monthly Salary / Company Transport
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd (Formerly Kelly Services Singapore Pte Ltd)💸 1800 - 2520⏰ 25-06-2023🌏 West
💸 Negotiate⏰ 21-06-2023🌏 West
💸 Negotiate⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 West
💸 Negotiate⏰ 13-06-2023🌏 West
💸 Negotiate⏰ 08-06-2023🌏 West