Update day: 21-08-2023
Category: Marketing / PR
Great that you’re thinking about a career with BSI!
Purpose of the position:
- To promote and sell BSI’s Training courses and grow the training business performance in Singapore.
- Ensure the targeted Training courses are converted as planned with the desired class size.
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Attend to existing and potential customers’ inquiries and requests for Training courses, from incoming calls, email/web-generated, in a polite manner, and ensure all requests are handled within the reasonable lead time, providing relevant information to the client needs, and meeting customer satisfaction
- Proactively network with existing customers to sell additional applicable or related training courses.
- Identify new prospects to grow the BSI customer base through targeted calls to generate sales revenue in line with new business targets.
- Act on all sales inquiries through systematic follow-up to ensure conversion to sales and revenue.
- Enroll delegates and provide administrative support to the training operations team
- Manage potential opportunities within existing accounts and develop a solid pipeline
- Effective use of internal systems (Salesforce, Outlook, Microsoft Office)
- Achieving KPIs, based on sales figures and activities.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure adequate advertisement and promotion for public training materialization.
About the requirements for the position:
- At least 2 years of work experience.
- Strong communication skills with fluent English speaking.
- Demonstrable self-sufficiency in sales activities.
- Self-motivated and adaptable to be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Sound computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs are required.
- Previous experience using a CRM system would be an advantage.
- A hunger to make sales and learn to grow within a global organization.
- Strong positive values and behaviors.
- Ability to build rapport over the phone and maintain relationships.
- Willingness to learn and develop best practices.
- Ensure area of responsibility is delivered to plan.
- Identify & propose changes/solutions to drive and increase targeted delivery.
What we offer:
- Established company with great culture
- Great and collaborative team
- Training and development opportunities
- Basic salary and commission structure
- BSI is a committed Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Our Excellence Behaviours: Client-centric, Agile, Collaborative. These three behaviours represent how we do things at BSI. They help us ensure that BSI is a great place to work and a highly successful business.
BSI is conducting face-to-face interviews where appropriate and possible. If you are invited to a face-to-face interview but feel more comfortable with conducting the interview virtually, please speak to a member of our recruitment team.-
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 4000 - 5500⏰ 20-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 Negotiate⏰ 04-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 6000 - 8000⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 Negotiate⏰ 07-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 3800 - 4500⏰ 16-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 Negotiate⏰ 07-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 2300 - 2800⏰ 16-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 4000 - 6000⏰ 20-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 3000 - 3500⏰ 19-10-2023🌏 Central
💸 Negotiate⏰ 20-10-2023🌏 Central