Update day: 28-01-2024
Category: Finance / Bank / Stock
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
Whether you are graduating soon or thinking of career advancement within the banking space, why not explore with UOB?
- As a Bancassurance Specialist, you can expect to embark on an exciting and rewarding career track with an attractive remuneration scheme
- Either by providing accurate financial advisory to customers as an individual contributor or should you do well as an individual contributor, you may be selected to advance your milestone as a Team Leader whose responsibility is to manage and lead a team of Bancassurance Specialists and Senior Bancassurance Manager or Bancassurance Advisor that handles the High Net worth segment.
- Provide accurate financial advisory services to existing bank customers through referrals from mortgage and core banking channels
- Engage Existing Bank customers through active teleconsultation and referrals
- Ensure proper advisory procedures and documentation while adhering to the Bank’s internal policies, business processes and regulatory requirements
- Results-oriented and driven
- Competent in engaging existing customers on financial planning
- Possess the relevant accreditations (i.e. CMFAS Modules 5, 9, 9A and HI) preferred
- Possess at least a Diploma from a recognized institution
- Sales personnel with track records strongly preferred
- Candidates with minimum 1 year of insurance sales experience or Entry level who possess strong sales attributes are highly encouraged.
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 2300⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 HarbourFront
💸 1700⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Singapore
💸 3500⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Ubi
💸 20⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Redhill
💸 3500⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Jurong East
💸 2050⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Sembawang
💸 2200⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Orchard
💸 4000⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Toa Payoh
💸 2500⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Bukit Batok
💸 2700⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Queenstown