Associate Director Communications APMEA
Update day: 01-05-2023
Category: Marketing / PR Arts / Design
Job type: Full-time
Job contentJob Description
1 company – that is the journey Novartis is on in its quest to extend and improve people’s lives through reimagining medicine. We have a clear strategy: to be a focused medicines company powered by advanced therapy platforms and data science. We recognize that our People drive our company and that significant effort is being invested in unleashing their power through the transformation of our culture and our organization. A number of significant changes are underway in our company with incredible energy from our top leaders.
Develop and deliver communications strategies that shape our culture, contribute to the employee experience, and turn stakeholder into advocates.
- Communicate a clear communication strategy and ensure that it is reflected in APMEA in order to boost employee engagement and shape culture, enhance leadership effectiveness, and protect and enhance Novartis’ business and reputation.
- Manage the establishment, development and coordination of communication plans in line with strategic goals.
- Manage the implementation of Communication policies and processes to ensure consistency of Novartis brand position.
- Coach and/or mentor a team of Communication associates across the region.
- Lead innovative ways to improve the effectiveness, efficiency, quality and impact of our communications.
- Provide counsel and guidance, and collaborate cross-functionally on appropriate communications activities, at global, regional and in-country levels, to ensure effective and appropriate communication of key activities and initiatives within the business. Serve as a sounding board and advisor to global and regional teams on cultural and contextual resonance and appropriateness.
- Lead the establishment, development and coordination of regional Franchise communication plans (including crisis-management plans) in-line with Country and corporate strategic goals, and desired market position for key brands.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Communications, preferably in a large multi-national, matrixed organization or agency setting. Understanding of health care system dynamics and patient journeys in APMEA countries. Ability to demonstrate high level of accountability
- Effective stakeholder relationship management – proven ability to build trust in stakeholders and influence decision-making. Enterprise attitude: champion the end-to-end approach
- Business acumen and understanding of the medicines lifecycle and product communications.
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques. Outstanding and versatile copywriting skills. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build collaborative relationships. Good verbal presentation, group dynamic, and facilitation skills.
- Proactive approach in resolving problems and issues. Good organizational, planning, and coordination skills.
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
COMMS & ENGAGEMENT
NOV ASIA PAC PHARMA
Communications & Public Affairs
Address: Novartis Singapore Singapore, Singapore
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Negotiate⏰ 21-06-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-06-2023🌏 Singapore
Public Relations & Marketing Communications - Manager💸 Negotiate⏰ 13-07-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 23-06-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 09-06-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 Singapore
Deputy Director / Assistant Director, Banking Development (Family Offices & Philanthropy)💸 Negotiate⏰ 14-06-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Negotiate⏰ 13-07-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 4000 - 8000⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 Singapore